4: chanyeol

Chanyeol imagine

I went to the dorm happily, for no reason. I was in quite a good mood today. But i usually get grumpy as i enter the dorm. The boys are always up to something insane. They even caught the dorm on fire once, and it was scary.

I entered the dorm humming. But my jaw dropped as soon i saw the messy floor and snacks are all over the living room.

"Whats going on here?!" I angrily asked as i saw xiumin topless, which dont happen too often, and his abs were hot. While lay is sitting on his lap, crying.

"____ ah, they made my baby yixing cry" xiumin told me.

"Sehun is also crying, ____ ah" luhan said while giving the younger boy a hug.

Suho went out of his room with tied hands. He looked at me with a sorry look. Poor our leader, he must have faced a lot being in this group.

"I cant control those crazy beagle line, sorry" suho looked down.

"Its alright" i pat him.

"Noona, can you scold the hyungs for me?" Sehun sobbed.

"Xiumin, you put on your shirt now, you'll catch cold" i told him as i went to look for the beagle line.

"Yah! Chanyeol, baekhyun, chen come out here now!" I shouted in anger.

They came out from chanyeol's room with frightened expression. They seemed scared, which is good. I would never dare to punish them, they might hate me and i lose my job.

"Noona, its chanyeol's idea" chen pointed at chanyeol.

"Yes, chanyeol was too lazy to clean up and he tied suho hyung" baekhyun added.

I glared at chanyeol, he did look scared. I never saw him being this quiet, he must be very sorry for doing this.

"Noona, i didnt mean to make suho hyung a prisoner in the dorm" chanyeol defended.

I looked down and pretend to be angry, almost laughed at what he said. Prisoner? He just made his hyung a prisoner.

"Noona, are you angry?" Chen poted.

My weakness, as you all already know. This twelve crazy boys makes my head ache but they are indeed my weakness.

"Now, who made xiumin topless? And why is lay and sehun crying?" I tried to be stern.

"It was a game noona. Lay and xiumin lost so we dared them. While sehun just started crying when xiumin hyung took off his shirt" baekhyun stated.

"Its a game you say? Where is the others?" I glared at them.

Without asking twice, the boys all gathered in the living room. Sitting nicely in a circle. Except tao and kris who are taking a bath.

"Someone tell me what happened before i make you all do extra training tomorrow" i demanded.

"Noona, chanyeol started the game. He said the loser will clean the dorm, but suho hyung scolded him. and he ended up tying hyung" kai explained.

"Then i just went to my room with kai and suho hyung" d.o added.

"Then why did xiumin had lay on his lap?" I asked.

"Because lay hyung didnt want to clean the dorm so we made him sit on xiumin hyung. We were wrong noona" chanyeol finally confessed.

"Now everyone get back to your room. You stay here chanyeol ah" i said.

Everyone quickly went to their rooms and left me and chanyeol alone. Chanyeol keeps looking down and played with his hands nervously. How cute is this giant?