15: d.o

D.o imagines

I arrived at school a bit late today since my damn sister hid my shoes again. She always nag me to wear something more pretty, like her yellow heeled shoes. Took me long to look for my shoes, before i finally gave up. I ended up going to school in her shoes, since i dont want to be late for the first class.

My friend, somi, was sitting on her chair, playing her phone. She didnt even bother to look up when greeting me lazily. She had her nails done again today, peachy pink.

"Hey, how was your morning? Another fight with that sister of yours?" She asked, as if its a normal thing.

"Yep, look at these too bright shoes" i showed her the yellow shoes i wore.

"Damn, thats shoes is so beautiful. Where does your sister buy her things?" Somi commented.

"Youre on her side now? I cant believe you" i rolled my eyes at her.

"You see, im just saying your sister does have a good taste" she raised her brows and continued playing with her phone.

"Cant you stop playing with the phone? Its not good for your eyes" i told her while fixing my glasses.

"Nah, its good. Especially i can see the latest news here" she showed me some things i didnt understand.

I didnt bother to look at her phone and got my book. As you have guessed, im quite a nerd, but you could say im still pretty. Thats what somi told me anyways, she said i would look prettier without the glasses.

"What you reading?" Somi asks, not showing any interest.

"The book i just borrowed last week, i had no time to read" i showed her.

"Yeah, whatever. Oh, ____ ah, lets go to the mall later, i need to buy a new bag" somi pleaded.

"You already had a bunch of those bags" i shook my head, signaling a no.

"Oh come on, im buying you a bag for your own good" somi pouted.

"Alright, but you have to accompany me to the library tomorrow" i made a deal.

"Fine, but dont expect me to read those thick and old books, eww" somi moved away as the teacher came.

--------------------------------

At lunch i went to the library again, like my usual routine. I would greet the librarian, and take a seat at the very end of the library, where is it empty and quiet.

My reason to go here is because i like reading, you could see that i wear glasses. Another reason is because, the cute guy who would sit in front of me.

We never talked to each other, we never even shared a smile or look at each other's eyes. We never interact, but i find it nice to actually have a friend while reading. His name is kyungsoo, i heard it from the librarian.

"Youre here again, ____ ah?" The 40-year-old librarian greeted me as i enter.

"Its nice to see you again, ms leni" i smiled to her.

"And is this your friend? Hi, im ms leni" she then greeted somi.

"Hi, im only here to accompany my friend. So i wont be coming here anymore" somi spoke rudely.

"Sorry, she always hated the library" i whispered to ms leni as somi walked inside.

Ms leni just nodded and continued what she was doing. I leaded somi inside, showing her the way to the tables, where she can sit.

"Oh my gosh, its the hottie, i gotta go" somi put on some face powder before going to the guy.

I rolled my eyes at her, such a strange girl. I walked down my favourite aisle, the fiction books. Then i made my way to my usual spot.