Tag

I was tagged by kylie1104 on my other account XxXkitteh-rawrXxX (its just for reading).

Favorite Color:
I have so many, I'm not kidding. But the top ones are blue, purple, red, white and black.

Favorite show:
Teen wolf for sure! And the rest are basicallt old Disney shows like Kim Possible, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Lilo and Stitch, The Proud Family, Even Stevens, Thats so Raven, etc. etc.

Favorite sport:
For sure soccer! I played that sport more than half of my life. And I love to dance and swim (but not competively).

Favorite drink:
Rootbeer! And smoothies and milkshakes

Favorite song:
Just one? Uh...that's kinda unfair really. There's such a great variety of music out there. But I guess I'll say which three songs that have been playing in my head recently. Girls Talk Boys by 5 Seconds of Summer, Oxy by Roy English, and Guys My Age by Hey Violet. I actually recently saw these three live last week? It was awesome!  Loved loved loved it! Got to see 5sos during soundcheck (along with a surprise short acustic show by Hey Violet). I guess if you guys want to hear..or read, about it I'll see if I can either write another chapter or make like an author's diary or something. I'll let you guys decide on that.

Favorite food:
PIZZA FOR SURE. But I also love almost all of the Mexican and Italian food. And desert. You cant forget deserts.

Favorite movie:
Basically all of the Marvel movies. I'm a huge Marvel gal.

Favorite game:
Hmmm...thats a tough one. I'm not a huge gamer, but I still do play. I'll have to go with the oldies like Rayman Legends, Hatchet and Crank, and Spyro. I rarely play Minecraft now, since I die so easily and all I do is build and dig to the center of the Earth lol.

Favorite book:
Can it be book series? Yeah? Ok cool. For sure the Percy Jackson series and Heroes of Olympus.  Then the Trials of Apollo (I'm currently waiting for the second book to come out). And the Magnus Chase series. I'm pumped up for Thors Hammer. Let's see what else? Oh! The Mortal Insruments series as well. The Gallagher series are awesome too. And Maximum Ride series. I'll have to admit though, I still haven't read the last book. I'm scared to even read it. I'm afraid I'm not going to like the ending.

Well, That's All Folks!

The 15 people I tag are:

Kid4eva
bellerose12 (I miss ya hun, can't wait for ya to come back on)
HazzyStyles
stilers
jandralee
17Blackx
simplystiles-
paris_girl22
theawesomeworld
AndreaClifford1
ACurlyHairedBritBoy
mybritish_bums
truebanshee
karlie8811