➵ Stiles The Fainter

Bang Bang - Green Day

"He's headed to the school." Scott said, reading the text Argent most likely sent him. I sat in the back of the jeep with Liam.

"Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked, standing up and leaning forward. He looked between Scott and Stiles. I looked at him flabbergasted.

"Liam Dunbar put your seatbelt on!" I scolded, grabbing him by the arm and yanking him down.

"It's not Parrish. At least not right now." Scott answered Liam.

"Okay, why's a hellhound going to the school?" Liam retorted again. I perked an eyebrow at Liam, folding my arms against my chest. He looked up at me and sighed, buckling up. I grinned.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education. Liam, hellhound's at the school, so we're going to the school. Okay?" Stiles told Liam. Stiles pushed the clutch forward and pressed the gas, picking up speed.

Stiles pulled the jeep up next to the curb of the school's front entrance. Scott and Stiles got out first. They both pulled their seats forward so Liam and I could get out. I closed the door gently, knowing how Stiles feels about his precious jeep. I walked over to Scott and Stiles. That's when we heard a loud clang. The three of us turned around to face Liam. Stiles slighty squinted his eyes at the younger werewolf.

"Sorry." Liam sighed. We started walking down the sidewalk, looking for Argent. He walked up to us.

"Where's Parrish?" Scott asked Argent.

"I lost him. He's moving too fast." Argent replied. I looked around the area, trying to see if I could see any signs of fire that Parrish may have left behind. Instead, I found something else.

"Scott." Liam spoke before I could. Scott, Stiles and Argent looked at Liam. "That guy's not moving at all."

Scott walked towards the dead body. I followed behind him, licking my lips. We all stopped a few feet away. The poor guy was brutally murdered. His intestines were ripped out, spilling into the wet cement. Blood soaked up the guy's chest covered shirt. Walking around him, we followed the sidewalk towards the buses. Another dead body was on the ground, a couple of feet away from the bus.

"Look." Liam nodded his head towards the bus with the back door open. More dead bodies were in the bus. I swallowed. What in the Hades happened here? One of the dead bodies lifted his head.

"Help me." He weakly breathed out. Scott and I walked forward.

"It's a trap, Nevah." A deep monstrous voice said. I stopped and looked at Parrish. Parrish stood next to the dead body on the floor, staring at the bus. Scott looked at me in confusion. Why did he tell me to stop? Why not Scott?

"Please..." The injured boy feebly begged. Scott took another step forward.

"You can't help him." Parrish turned his head to face us. A sickening ripping sound came from the bus. The boy's split body fell onto the floor, his organs spilling out. I jumped back, to surprised to do anything other than tap my charm. The Beast snarled and growled. It's blue eyes staring at us as it stood up in the bus.

"That's big. No one said it was that big." Stiles spoke. I rapidly nodded my head in agreement, nervously twirling my sword.

"I did." Liam muttered to Stiles, still eyeing the Beast. The huge Beast roared. Parrish bellowed back, setting ablaze again. Parrish ran alongside the bus. The Beast ran towards the front of the bus, jumping through the windshield. Glass shattered as it broke. Parrish sprinted after the Beast, getting farther away from us.