➵ The McCall's Force Me to go to Tartarus

Howl - Florence + The Machine

"So...what exactly can you do?"

"What are you?"

"Why are you in Beacon Hills?"

"Should I trust you? I'm the one who is allowing you to stay a couple of nights in my house." Melissa perked an eye brow at me. I sighed, raking my hands down my face. The McCall pack, Melissa, Sheriff Stilinski, and I were all sitting in the living room of the McCall's.

"Uh....I'm a Greek demigod. I can control water, breathe underwater, talk to marine animals and horses, umm...I fight monsters. Like you guys have already noticed, I can't get wet unless I will myself to." I started to list, counting them on my fingers. My eyebrows crinkled at the long list I was going to say. I shook my head. "You know what, here's the important part. I'm a good guy. I have fought in a war and saved all of your butts. As for why I am in Beacon Hills, I blame Apollo. I'm here to help you guys out with whatever the situation is."

"But can I trust you?" Melissa repeated, clasping her hands together and staring me down.

"Yes." I truthfully answered.

"Okay, okay good. That's all I need to know." Melissa breathed out, leaning back into the couch.

"So, erm...what war were you in?" The Sheriff asked, leaning forward.

"You may not have heard of it, but it was the Second Titan War back in August." I nervously tapped my foot. "That huge weird storm that hit the nation? Yeah, that was one of the titans. The real battle was in New York. My friends and I, along with others, were fighting Kronos' army."

"Who's Kronos?" Liam asked.

"My grandpa."

"Oh, well that's lovely." Stiles sarcastically stated.

"What happened to him?" Scott questioned.

"To put it lightly, he's back in Tartarus." I grumbled out, crossing my arms and slouching. The faces of those who died flashed in my head. Wincing, I closed my eyes to try and block them out."We lost a lot of people. Lot's of sacrifices."

"I'm sorry for your losses." The Sheriff said, squeezing my shoulder. I looked up at him, wielding back tears. He gave me a small smile, one that was hiding pain. He must have been through something similar to this. "A war isn't a wonderful place to be."

"So, uh," Malia cleared her throat. "How long have you been fighting these...monsters?"

"Officially, since I was ten, but I was trained at the age of twelve." I answered.

"How old are you now?" Lydia pursed her lips, tilting her head.

"Sixteen, turning seventeen in a few months." Everyone went silent, taking in my reply.

"All of those times you and Percy skipped school...you two were fighting monsters, weren't you?" Kira looked up from the ground, gnawing on her lip.

"Uh, yeah, most of the time. The other times we were travelling for quests." I nodded my head, wetting my lips.

"Where did your pegasus go? I haven't seen her since the hospital." Scott inquired, placing his arm around Kira's shoulders.

"I sent her back home. Angel Lili won't be needed here sadly. And I know she would be taken care of over there." I frowned, holding back a yawn. I covered my mouth to try and hide it, but Melissa caught it.

"Well, this has been very lovely. I assure you that Nevah must be tired from her long journey here. Why don't we all go ahead and go to bed. You all have school tomorrow." Melissa clapped her hands together. She pushed her self off of the couch and looked at the teens. Sighing with a couple of grumbles, everyone said their goodnights before heading to bed.