➵ Fiery Fox Kira

I Was A Teenage Werewolf - The Cramps

Scott halted in front of us, looking through the small gap of the open door. He pushed it open, blood instantly coming into view along with the metallic smell. Are we too late? Scott ran in, looking around the Police station. A female officer pushed herself off of her desk, breathing hard. The Sherriff clamped his hand on the edge of the desk, struggling to stand up. Scott immediately went to go help him. I stopped in my tracks, seeing a trail of blood leading to another door. Stiles ran towards the room. I jogged after him and froze in my steps. Lydia was laying on the ground. Kira's blood stained hands pressed on her side. I reacted immediately.

"Oh gods. Lydia!" I ran forward, pushing past Stiles who was still frozen in shock. Kira slowly lifted her hands, looking at me hopelessly. I slid onto my knees as I examined her wound. It's deep. It's pretty deep. I whipped my head around the room, looking for something to act as a tourniquet. "Does anybody have something to act like a tourniquet? A belt, extra fabric, something?"

"Here. Here. I've got a belt." Theo ran past Stiles, unbuckling his belt. He quickly handed it to me with shaking hands. I bit my lip and looked at Lydia.

"Lydia, this might hurt okay? But I have to do it. I have to stop the bleeding." I said to her, placing the belt swiftly underneath her. She painfully nodded her head, squeezing her eyes shut. I gave her a small smile and slid the end of the belt through the buckle. As I tightened it, Lydia let out a small shriek of pain. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Lydia."

I made sure the belt was strapped tight enough before I buckled it. I crawled over to her head, gently lifting her head up and placed it in my lap. She grimaced a smile, mouthing a "thank you". Kira placed her hands on top of the belt and applying pressure, looking over at me with worried eyes. Theo kneeled beside Kira, biting his lip. Lydia's mom ushered into the room, placing a hand on Stiles' shoulder.

"Oh God." Ms. Martin breathed out. She walked over, crouching besides me. Lydia gasped in pain.

"Stiles." I heard Scott call out. Stiles looked out the door towards Scott. "Stiles. Stiles' come on." Stiles glanced back at Lydia who gave him a smile, nodding her head. "It's okay. She's alright."

"Tracy." Lydia said. Sirens were wailing in the background. "Stiles, I'm fine. Help Tracy."

"Stiles."

"Go." Lydia sternly told Stiles.

"Come on, Stiles." Stiles' sneakers squeaked as he ran out.

"Stiles." Melissa said, walking up to him. Kira and I stood on either side of him. Malia and Theo sitting on the chairs.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked. Theo and Malia stood up from their chairs and stood behind us.

"Could have been worse. Nevah, nice going on that tourniquet." Melissa looked over at me. I gave her a small smile and a nod. Suddenly, Scott and Liam walked up to us. "Thank you Theo for giving her your belt. You two probably saved her life. All right. She's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail." Kira informed Melissa.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott added.

"Okay." Melissa softly spoke before walking off. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were others. The guys in the masks." Malia said. Guys in masks? I didn't see them.