In the mines

Merry begins to throw stones into the water. Pippin follows suit but Aragorn stops him

Aragorn says, " Do not disturb the water."

Legolas and I take no notice as we close in for a small yet pasionate kiss, as we pull away we notice Aragorn, Merry, Pippin, Borormir, Sam and Gimili are all starring at us. 

Then Gandalf cries out in exustion, " Oh, it’s useless! "

Frodo stands and looks at the writings intently, I say,"Yes, is there something I can help you with?"

They all shake their heads and continue to do what they were doing.

Frodo calls out to Gandalf, "It’s a riddle. Speak "friend" and enter. What’s the Elvish word for friend?

Gandalf states simply,"Mellon"

 The stone doors slowly swing open. The Fellowship enters Moria Leglas and I bring up the rear.

Gimli says to Leoglas and I, "Soon master amd miss elf you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of the dwarves. Roaring fires, malt beer, ripe meat off the bone. This, my friend, is the home of my cousin Balin. And they call it a mine. A mine!

Boromir says in disgust, "This is no mine, it’s a tomb!"

Dwarf corpses litter the floor I say, "Good god so that's what I was smelling."

Gimli cries out in anguish, " Oh! No! Noooo!!!"

 Legolas picks up an arrow from the body of a fallen dwarf, examines it and casts it away in disgust.

"Yuck, goblins." I say to everyone.

 Legolas, Aragorn, Boromir and I draw out our swords.

Boromir argues, " We make for the Gap of Rohan. We should never have come here."

Some thing stirrs in the water and the hobbits back away slowly.

Boromir shouts, " Now get out of here, get out!

The whole company starts for the door.

Suddenly, Frodo is grabbed from behind and pulled off his feet by the Watcher in the water.

Sam, Merry, and Pippin shout out in unison, " Frodo!"

Sam shouts out, " Strider! *he hacks at a tentacle* Get off him"

The watcher releases Frodo for a split-second, and feigns to disappear under the water.

Suddenly as many tentacles come boiling out of the water its slaps the other hobbits aside and grab Frodo around the leg.

He is pulled out over the water and into the air.

Frodo shouts out, " AAH!"

Legolas, Aragorn, Boromir and I rush out to the water.

Merry shouts," Aragorn! Lady Assel!"

 Legolas and I shoot one of the tentacles holding Frodo.

Boromir and Aragorn rush to the water with their swords, and attack the Watcher.

It flings Frodo wildly in the air.

Boromir slices the main tentacle holding Frodo’s leg.

Frodo falls, and Boromir catches him.

Aragorn, Boromir and I retreat towards the shore.

Gandalf says, " Into the Mines!"

Boromir shouts to Leggie, " Legolas! Aim for his eye! Come on! "

Legolas shoots an arrow straight into the Watcher’s eye.

It pulls back and as the Fellowship race into Moria, it reaches out and slams the gates shut.

Slabs of rocks drop and the roof of the passageway collapses.

Total darkness falls.

Then a beam of light emits from Gandalf’s staff, showing the startled faces of the Fellowship

Gandalf states solomly," We now have but one choice. We must face the long dark of Moria. Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of the world."

 The Fellowship carefully picks its way over the floor and up the broad steps

Gandalf says," Quietly now. It’s a four-day journey to the other side. Let us hope that our presence may go unnoticed. "

The Fellowship enters a great cavern with a serpentine walkway down through the middle.

They then climb up steep steps on the side of a cavern with its many buildings and stalagmites above them.

Pippin looses his footing and slips onto Merry I shake my head.

Merry calls, " Pippin! "

 On the fourth day of their journey, the Fellowship climbs another flight of stairs to a crossroads in the mine: three portals loom before them

Gandalf sighs,"I have no memory of this place."

All right there is like my longest little chapter like ever just letting you know and yeah.I hope you guys liked your holiday (if you had one) And tonight here in Missouri we're sposed to get snow but, I dought it as does the rest of my family. We come from Chicago and Wisconsin yeah sure places are colder but, man horrible winters. And yeah well I will leave you alone wanting more. See ya later freinds!