Just a chat?

Lord Elrond says amused," No indeed, it is hardly possible to separate you even when he is summoned to a secret council and you are not."

Samwise looks at the ground sheepishly as Merry and Pippin run out from behind the pillars and they shout,"Wait! We are coming too!"

Merry says to Lord Elrond, "You'd have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us!"

Assel says, "That always can be arranged Meriadoc."

Merry says, "Wow...... How do you know my name?"

Assel shrugs, " Meriadoc that is for me to know and you to find out."

Pippin says, "Anyway you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission, quest... thing."

Merry says to Pippin, "Well that rules you out Pip."

Pippin shrugs, "I guess it does."

"Ten companions... So be it! You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring!" Lord Elrond states.

Fordo's p.o.v

Bilbo says proudly to me holding out his sword," My old sword, Sting! Here! Take it, take it!'

I take it up and glance to Bilbo seeing if it is ok.

  Bilbo nods so I pull it out and in this dark room it shines!

A beautiful pale blue I exclaim," It’s so light! "

He smiles and informs me, "Yes...yea--made by the elves you know. The blade glows blue when orcs are close. And its times like that my lad, when you'll have to be extra careful!"

I see Bilbo turn to the bed and pull out this silky looking shirt he says, "Here’s a pretty thing --Mithril! As light as a feather! And as hard as dragon scales! Let me see you put it on. Go on."

------------------------------------------------ 

I'm switching the p.o.v. so now to Leolas!

------------------------------------------------

Legolas' p.o.v.

 "Legolas may I share words with you?" Lord Elrond asks of me.

I nod and follow him to his study, where our conversation begins, "Lord Elrond is there anything that you need of me?"

"Yes Legolas..... I need to ask a favor of you." Lord Elrond speaks.

I nod my head and say, "Yes.....anything how can I help?"

He sighs and starts to pace he turns toward me and starts to talk, "Do you know my daughter?"

I nod, "Yes Arwen is something wrong with her because I am not the person for you to talk to about Arwen ... You should ask Aragorn he would know more--"

"Silence Legolas.... I am not speaking about Arwen I am speaking about Assel." Lord Elrond says.

I am at first shocked, Why tell me and not Assel? I wonder I say, "Lord Elrond you are Assel's father?"

He silently nods as I continue, "Why are you telling me and not Assel my lord?"

He sighs, "Because Legolas I am frightened...."

I ask, " But, why Assel would not be mad at you she thinks herself lower. Not at the least knowing who her parents are and atop of all of that she is blind. She would love you like her father as she already thinks of you and Arwen she already thinks of as a sister..... The only thing that troubles me and at that time when she is told is why did you not tell her first? Why did you let her feel pain and rejection? What about all the teasing from the merciless children?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooo conversations between Leolas and Elrond are getting heated! Who else is excited for The Hobbit: Part 2:Desolation of Smaug??????