Epilogue

Midnight StrikesFinal Chapter

Emma's POV

The Wedding Day...

I sat in a cushioned chair right infront of a mirror

I sat in a cushioned chair right infront of a mirror. I felt like my arms and legs shook, when I know they didn't.

My hands were covered by my thighs. Becoming number by the second.

The ceremony was in at least 15 minutes, Ruby kept adding on more blush that was my skin tone.

"Ruby I think that's enough." I laugh.

"It's not like it's bright pink, don't a want you looking like a clown on your wedding day." She joked.

About 30 seconds past, when she finished. My dad opens the door with a knock, with my mom with my brothers in her arms. I instantly get up out of the chair, carefully not to trip over my dress. I run up to them, as I inhale them into a loose hug, not wanting to crush the one and half year old baby.

"Mom, dad." I sigh.

"Hey, babygirl." My father said.

"How are you feeling, any cold feet?" My mother asks.

"Not yet." I swallow.

I pick my dress up and walk over to couch in the back of the room. My mom set Neal down, as he stood on his feet and wobbled over to me.

"Ah! Look at you Neal, you're becoming so big." I squeal.

I wanted to pick him up, but I couldn't afford wrinkles in my dress

"Alright Neal, today is your sisters big day, let's go find a seat." My mom picked up Neal, kissed my forehead and exited the door.

Big day.

'Am I wasting my life? I'm only 20 years old.'

The door shut, just as I shiver.

"Emma? Hello? Emma?!" Belle was trying to get my attention.

"Mh."

"You're really pale. You alright?" She questioned.

"I-I'm fine, just cold feet. I-I need water." I rush to the bathroom, lock the door. Grabbing one of the paper cups provided, filling it with water, and chugging it down. My stomach was in knots.

I force myself not to cry, not to ruin my makeup.

I feel like I'm about to faint.

I lean against the door.

"Emma, they're ready for the bride." Aurora's voice echoed in my head.

'Bride. I don't want to be a bride, not yet anyway.'