I Did Have Plans For Christmas

Midnight Strikes •Chapter Seventeen

Emma's POV

Christmas Morning

Killian and his parents were recharged from the hospital in the beginning of December. He still doesn't remember, therefore, I'm just a shadow.

Throughout the month, I've barley eaten anything, haven't gone out of my room expect for school. Killian hasn't been in school. Not sense he doesn't remember all of high school.

On days like this, where I don't have school. I usually won't get out of bed.

"C'mon Emma, sweetie. It's Christmas morning. I know your hurting. This has been going on for far too long. Come and enjoy your family time." My mother shakes me.

I roll my eyes under my eye lids and sit up in my bed.

"See, there's a start." She smiled. "C'mon." My mom held out her hand. I took it as she dragged me down stairs. I fumble putting on my glasses going down the stairs.

I stare in awe at all the presents under the lit up pine tree.

"M-mom why did you do this?" I ask in awe.

"To show you, a good time." She drags me to the couch and places a heavy wrapped object in my lap.

"What is it?" I ask annoyed.

"Well open it and find out." She says while snuggling into my dad's side.

I sigh and barley start to unwrap it when a knock came to the door.

"It's open!" My mother yelled.

My gaze is on the door as Killian's head pops in. He's been coming over here and there, sense I told him, I'm 'one of his bestfriends.' I place a fake smile like I've been doing for almost two months.

"Merry Christmas." Killian jestered.

"Thank you, now what brings you by?" My mother accepts.

"To tell Emma something." He confesses. I turned all my gaze and focus to him.

"Oh then, well let you two have some privacy." She said.

"No, please. Stay." Killian demand nicely. She nods as her and David sit back down.

Killian sighed as he began.

"Emma, I met you on the first day of school, I tripped you and your books fell everywhere." He laughed. "Instantly I fell in love. I was on my way towards Las Vegas for Thanksgiving, when I was in a crash. Emma Swan you are my girlfriend. And I love you with all my heart." He smiles.

I stood up.

"Yo-you remember?" I begin to cry.

"Aye, that I do." He smiles big.

"You remember!" I cry and run into his arms. I crash my lips into his for the most passionate kiss, I've been waiting for.

"It's a Christmas miracle." I hear my mother whisper.

I smile against his lips, as my fingers tangle in his hair.

I finally pull back after what felt like hours. We smiled big at each other. I hug him tight and nuzzle my head into his neck.

He picks me up and places me back on the couch. He hands me a tiny box.

"What's this?" I question.

"Well it is Christmas, isn't it?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes and open the box. It's a small key with a circle Keychain that says 'APT: 531' I look at him in awe.

"When we graduate, you can take my offer and move in with me," He points to the key. " if you don't, I'll understand." He heads stays low.

I don't even think about it for a minute. Having a full life with my true love would be the best thing ever.

I cup his cheecks and pull his heads up to look at me. "Yes." I whisper with the biggest smile.

We pull in for a hug. I could tell he was smiling.

~~~

Killian's POV

I stayed at Emma's most of the day, 'till it was time for dinner at my house, but again Emma came with me, not wanting to leave my side.

After the delicious Christmas dinner, Emma and I started to walk upstairs to my room. We walk onto my balcony and looked over all the houses in the neighborhood as it turned into the night sky city.

We leaned on the railing as Emma hugs my right arm, she leans her head on my shoulder, and I lean my head on hers. We close our eyes enjoying the moment.

I could feel tensity from Emma but I left it alone.

After a long time of silence I was broken, for something that I never wanted to hear.

"Why did you fall for me?" She truthfully ask.

"Swan." I whine. "Love, we've been over this, I fell in love with you because I saw something I didn't see something in Milah." We are now facing each other. "I saw that sparkle in your eyes, that sparkle that shows, you've been left alone, you need someone to hold them." I explain.

"But I'm a nobody, I'm the shadow, I'm a mess." She confesses.

"Emma, don't ever think like that, you have the highest score of anyone in the whole school." I calm her down. Her eyes widen and starts pacing.

"What?" I ask concerned.

"I'm being transfered." She mumbled.

"What." I whisper.

"I have, the highest test scores out of the whole school. Therefore, I'm being transfered. To the honor school." She panicked.

I hold down Emma's arms to her sides.

"Why didn't you tell me." I question.

"Well, you got in an accident, didn't remember me, I kinda forgot myself." She began to cry.

"Hey, hey. Okay we'll figure this out." I got her attention "When are you suppose to get transfered?" I ask.

"Monday." She cringes.

"Emma..." I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I'm sorry, okay! I-I-I." She didn't have anymore words.

"It's okay, we'll figure this out." I say.

"Killian, my school is gonna start earlier, and end later, I'm never gonna see you."

"Swan, I'll walk you to school, I'll pick you up. I live a block away! We're gonna live together soon!" I smile big.

I get on my knees and grab her legs.

"Please, just stop worrying, nothing will stop us." I plead.

"Get up, you dork." She laughs.

I stand up as she puts both hands on my cheecks pulling me in for a slow passionate kiss. It felt like a movie, like the camera was floating up into the sky, as a happily ever after.

That's until a smash was heard. So close. I covered Emma heard with my arm and moved her to the side. All of the glass from the sliding window behind us, was broken, with a rock sitting by my foot.

•••••••••••
A/N
This is cheesy and crappy, I wish I could've written it better, but whatever. If you remember I said imma take a break. It'll be about a week or two before my next update. Just wait. I hope you liked this chapter. Love ya guys, please vote and see ya soon.
-Katie.B 😘😘