Chapter 6- Playing Cards

Start from the beginning

I peek my head out of the closet, "I am changing into new clothes." I search through the clothes and pull out deep blue V-neck and white short shorts. When I leave the closet and head to the bathroom I hear Daniel let out a growl of lust and he follows me to the bathroom. I stop him at the door way and shake my head. "Nice try. Give me a half an hour." He put on a frown but I ignored it and shut the door in his face. I quickly hopped into the shower. It felt amazing against my worn out muscles. When I got out I changed and stepped in front on the mirror. I put my necklace and earrings back in and looked at my hair. For once it looked normal. I just left it down for it to dry itself out. When I found myself suitable I walk out of the bathroom and to the door. I could hear Daniel clear his throat me behind me. I turned and saw him sitting on the bed giving me a look that asked what I was doing. "Well are you coming or not?" I asked with my hand stretched out. He jumped off the bed and grabbed my hand with his large one.

I lead him toward Rosie's room first. When she opened the door she latched onto my leg. She looked so adorable in her red shirt and jeans with her hair flowing. "Hey baby girl how's the room?"

"Amazing! I feel like a princess." she stated.

"Good I'm glad you like it Princess Rosie." Daniel said with a low bow that made Rosie giggle. "So Princess would you grace us with your presence for a card game." Seeing Rosie get along with Daniel warmed my heart.

This made Rosie giggle harder. Daniel picked her up with one arm but still held on tightly to my hand ready to go. I turned around and knocked on Mikey's door and he opened up. "Hey Mikey you want to play cards with us?" Sure was his only reply.

Next step Marcus. I closed my eyes and tried to find Marcus in the house. I could hear Daniel asking what I was doing but Rosie just simply told him, as if it was a dumb question, that I was looking for Marcus. I finally sensed him in the kitchen. 'Sorry to interrupt your eating but do you wanna play cards?' I asked through our mind link.

'You know it's kinda creepy how you can tell I'm eating.' he stated.

'Doesn't it suck not having powers.' I thought in a teasing tone. 'So you gonna play or what?'

'Sure. I'll be there in a bit.'

'Good. meet me in my room.' I said and that's where I ended it. I turned to the other three, "Lets play."

Daniel

After Lily was done talking with Marcus she lead me be the hand back to our room. Instead of the floor we went and sat on the couches and chairs around the coffee table. Lily let go and I set Rosie down on the chair, "Thank you Daniel."

I gave her a low bow. "Your welcome Princess." Which earned another giggle out of her. Her laugh made a smile stretch across my face. Rosie's laugh was like chimes but I liked Lily's better. Hers was more like bells. Rosie was young and sweet but I know under her princess facade, she was a tough little girl that could make mighty big decisions.

I went and sat on the couch and Lily grabbed the cards and sat on the opposite end of the couch that I was on. My body craves to be closer to her. I could feel the burning prickles passing through my body and I guess she feels the same way because she drapes her legs over my lap. It settles the pain a little bit but it's enough to handle. If it's this bad now, I don't know how far we can be separated without feeling like we are burning to death.

My Angel dealt 5 hands of 7 which means Marcus will be joining us. I didn't like that guy but I love Lily so I guess I can deal with him. Sure enough when she laid the last card Marcus came through the door dressed in casual jeans and a t-shirt that had some rock and roll band plaster on the front of it. He joined our circle and Lily spoke up, "Ok so we are not gonna just play cards tonight. We are gonna teach Daniel how me and Rosie play." As soon as the sentence left her sweet lips, the boys left out long annoying moan.