14.

It was finally night and both Jerome and I were cuddled together on the bed. Everyone else were busy with their own activities, so we left them to it and we both ended up in our room. Both of us were just enjoying each other's company without doing anything extraordinary. Both of us just cuddled up together silently. It wasn't an awkward silence, but it was more of a comfortable silence. Jerome was constantly kissing the side of my head and pulling me closer to him, like as if he was afraid he was going to loose me.

"Jerome?" I finally called out, breaking the silence. Snuggling deeper into chest, his arms wrapped tighter around my waist while I laid on his bare chest.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"I know I'm such a mood ruiner right now, but I just want you to promise me something" I asked him.

"What is it about?" He asked, pulling me closer to him, and kissing the side of my head.

"Please never ever do a stunt like the one you did earlier this morning. It scared me so much Jerome, I can't see you risking your life like this. You're probably the only one I have and care about right now in my life, an- and I can't- I can't loose you okay" I said cautiously causing Jerome to laugh, which honestly scared me a little.

"This my life doll, I can't promise you anything. But I can promise you something" a smile forming up in his face. "And it's that every night, you'd be right here in my arms, always" he continued. I blush at the thought of that.

"Mmm" was all I could say at this moment.

"You do love me, don't you?" Jerome asked unexpectedly.

I blushed again. "Yes! Why?"

"I don't know why I'm constantly scaring myself, that maybe I'm not good enough for you, that maybe you'll find someone else better or may-" I cut Jerome off by kissing him.

"You got to shut up sometimes" I said as I pulled away, mumbling against his lips.

"It's ok, I've got you to shut me up" he winked at me.
__

The next morning, I was waken up by someone placing sloppy kisses around my cheeks and neck and I knew exactly that it was Jerome.

"Mm Jerome, 5 more minutes" I groaned, pushing his face away, my eyes still close. That didn't stop him, he hovered over me and continued placing sloppy kisses all over my face, causing me to open my eyes and pushing his face away from me.

"I want to sleep" I groaned quietly.

"I've got a surprise for you princess" he said enthusiastically. "But, before I show you your surprise, I want something in return" he hinted, a sly smile started forming and I knew exactly what it was.

"Does that something involves something with my lips on yours?" I asked jokingly, almost confidently.

"Maybe" he said, winking at me as he leaned in closer and licking his lips. I pushed his face away again.

"You do know my mouth smells quite nasty right now!" I stated, causing him to laugh at me.

"Doesn't matter at all" he said.

"Then, what are you waiting for?" I asked, giggling.

Jerome then leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. His lips soft against my badly chapped lips but didn't mind it at all. He slowly enjoyed every inch of it, as if it was the last time he was kissing me. My hands reached for the side of his neck, pulling him closer to me. Right now, all you could think was how Jerome made me feel like the only girl in the world, which made me feel special.