5.

Overthinking. That's what I was doing for the past one hour. The topic today was diverse , everything in my life was just freakishly confusing. I just sat on my bed , hugging my knees and rocking myself back and forth. Totally lost in my trail of thoughts , while staring aimlessly at the blank wall.

Snapping of fingers brought me back to reality that I wished I was not in. I was so caught up that I did not even realize that Jerome has entered my room. He had a plate in his hand , meaning he brought food along for me.

"What do you want ? I told you I wasn't hungry" I groaned as he left the plate filled with food at the table in the corner of my room.

"I wanted to see if you're okay and eat don't argue" he replied.

"Why do you even care ? Murderers do not care as far as I know" I told him bitterly.

Life has really turned me into a bitch.

He just laughed as I glared at him intently. "Well Princess , maybe some murderers actually cared once , but life wasn't that nice to them ... So the stopped caring" he said to me.

"I don't care if they used to care or not. And please , stop calling me princess , I hate it. Also , stop bothering me. I'm not here for fun time alright , just leave me alone please" I told him.

He did not leave , instead he just stood against the wall giving me an extremely creepy smile and stared at me. I looked away quickly feeling a little awkward with it. I heard footsteps nearing me , and I just continued looking down cause did not want to interact with him even more , hence I ignored.

But that did not stop him , he used his hand to grab hold of my chin and he firmly held my chin up so that I was looking at him directly instead of looking elsewhere. "No one says no to me princess. It's either I'm nice or bad , really bad !" He said. I felt cold shivers running down my spine when I heard his voice , something about it just scared me. "Heard me loud and clear princess ?" He asked again and I just nodded my head in fear. "Good girl" he said as he patted my cheeks , causing me to flinch.

"Eat. I'll come and see if you've eaten in an hour , I'll be very very angry if you don't okay babygirl " Jerome said before shutting the door closed.

Great , now I'm a murderers 'self acclaimed best friend'.

~~

I ate up whatever that was on the plate that Jerome brought in for me , even though the food was plain and disgusting. I did not want to anger him even more with my smart mouth and actions , and encourage him even further to murder me. I groaned , why the hell did he even come to my room ? Maybe I'm just destined to be dead here.

"Hey babygirl" Jerome said as he opened the door and I sighed. 'What do I have to deal with right now ?' I thought to myself.

"Hi" I replied. Trying not act smart to piss Jerome off was my main objection here. I just went with flow and allowed him to call me whatever he wants.

"Looks like someone ate" he said while gesturing at the empty plate near foot of the bed.

"Yea" I replied quietly.

"What happened ?" He asked.

I looked around the room and at myself and gave him a questioning look. "What ?" I asked back.