13.

That famous laughter brought me out of my deep thoughts and I knew exactly where Jerome was currently. I walked towards where the sound of shuffling and loud noises brought me. I finally reached where the owner of the sound was and stood outside the door, looking at the scene that was slowly unfolding right in front of me.

Both Jerome and Greenwood were about to battle each other. Greenwood was holding onto the Katana while Jerome was holding onto the cover of the Katana. They both were fighting over who gets to keep the Katana. "God dammit, it's just a knife" I thought to myself.

"Your samurai skills are excellent, Greenwood-san, but they are nothing compared to me" Jerome sassed as he picked up a chainsaw that was on the ground and switched on that damn thing. I gasped, afraid that something might happen to him.

"Both of you, STOP!" I shouted at them, Aaron just looked and laughed at me, cheering the boys on.

Things escalated very quickly. Both of them came face to face with the Katana and the chainsaw, trying to battle each other. Loud footsteps were heard and when I turned to see who it was, Theo walked pass me casually and entered the room the boys were in. He managed to stop both Jerome and Greenwood from fighting, causing them to drop the weapons down on the floor.

"Boys, we're a team. We don't fight amongst ourselves" Theo said, bring both the men together.

I thought that Theo entering could bring down the tension between this two, but instead, it was increased. Now the both of them were fighting over who is the captain of the group and it seriously annoyed me. They were boasting about their murderous accomplishment and who had killed more people. To make it worse, Theo decided that the only way to resolve this problem was to play a game of Russian Roulette.

That was when I knew it was time for me to step in. I can't see these guys making stupid decision and putting their life at risk.

"Stop!" I said as soon as Jerome placed the gun on his forehead.

Theo stopped me from entering further into the room. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room. As soon as I was out, he shuts the door on my face, leaving me extremely annoyed.

"Do whatever the fuck you guys want" I screamed, hitting the door as well.

After screaming at the group of them, I stormed back to my room, slamming the door shut. I walked over to the window, drawing the curtains open and sat there, watching over the entire broken city that I was currently living in. Thoughts were running through my mind crazily. Why am I in this situation? Why did I choose for this to happen? Why did I trust him?

I was questioning myself as if it was my fault. If Jerome was playing with his life, let it be. Why the hell am I making a huge issue out of it? And that was what made me mad. He's making decisions that is risking is god damn life. Yet, I'm the one worried sick for him. I'm the one wishing he didn't take his life for granted. But as usual, no one listens to what I say.

My voices came back. This time, it's warning me about something. And it did not feel right, it did not make me feel good about it. I'm scared and I don't want anything happening to me or even to Jerome. I care so much for that idiot and I hate myself for it. Each day I'm slowly falling for him, falling for that flawed guy who accepted me for who I was. He accepted my fears and made me embrace who I truly was. I can't help it, but he definitely cares me, even though he doesn't show it out. He's a reckless person and doesn't care about how he's gambling his life away.

"Aspen" I heard Jerome's voice, but I ignored it and continued looking out at the city.

"Aspen, I just need you to talk to me, please" Jerome begged, cautiously walking over to me. Scared that I might shut him off, like how I'd usually be.