He's hurt me before

(The song I was listening to when I was writing this was Welcome to the black parade by MCR)

-------------------------

Heyden's Pov

So here I sat with my back against a pale white door like I have been for the past six hours.
Harper finally woke up but she freaked out big time and locked herself in one of the spare bedrooms.
It had been quiet for a while now though and my wolf was getting restless.
Standing up I knock on the door loud enough for her to hear before waiting.
When there is no answer I push against the door and it swings open with a loud squeak.
I scan the room before being distracted by a small figure on the bed.
Harper.
Soft snores left her parted lips along with a few mumbles and unreadable words.
her eyes were sealed shut but she seemed restless.
There was no sign of peace on any part of her face and her hands were clenched into fists.
Tears slipped past her closed eyes and fell down her pale cheeks.
Her body began thrashing about and her quiet mumbled turned to screams and desperate cries for help.
Shooting over to her I pull her distressed figure into my chest and began whispering random things in her ear trying desperately trying to calm her.
Her tensed fists released themselves and her eyes fluttered open.
They were red and puffy with tears threatening to fall. 
Hesitating a second she hugged me tightly making me wrap my arms around her waist and rub circles on her back soothingly.
"It's going to be okay now" I whisper in her ear.
"He's hurt me before," She says her voice cracking slightly.
"I know. But he will never lay a finger on you ever again" I promised before resting my head on hers.
"He is going to find me and take me away. I still belong to him" She says pulling away from me
"What do you mean?"
"He is still my legal guardian. He still controls me and can do whatever he pleases" Tear brimmed in her eyes.
"I won't let him" I growl
"You won't be able to. He can come take me away whenever he wants to"  Her eyes flooded with sorrow as she bit her lip trying to stop the tears from slipping from her eyes.
"Hey, hey it's okay. We will figure something out" I whisper lifting her chin up.
"I don't want to go back, Heyden. I don't want to die anymore I like it here with you" She cries hiding her face in my shirt.
"We will prove he hurts you and that he's a danger to you" I reassure her kissing her head.

Harpers Pov

I just nod my head and snuggle closer to him enjoying the tingles and warmth spreading through my body.
I am going to be taken away soon.
He does not understand because of how stubborn he is but i love him for it.
I need to enjoy it while it lasts.
My heart throbs at the thought of not being able to see him again and for the hundredth time, my eyes began tearing up.
The sound of the doorbell forced him to pull away and cautiously walk out the room.
Slowly I followed after him and grabbed his hand before walking beside him.
Reaching the last step we walk across the empty entrance and he opens the door.
Instantly I am ripped from his grasp and into another strong grip.
"Harper your okay" A false panicked voice cries making a cold shiver run across my now shaking body.
 I try desperately to escape him and into the arms of Heyden's but he dug his nails into my arms making me whimper and stop moving.
"Don't push it you little shit you are supposed to be dead" His icy voice echoed quietly through my head making me panic and freeze in place.
My attention is suddenly drawn to two police officers standing next to us.
They were talking to Heyden but his eyes were set on my dad.
"We will be leaving now" My dad finished the police officers sentence trying to pull me away with him.
"NO!" I suddenly scream thrashing against his grip.
I was not going back to him. 
Going with him meant that I was dead withing a few days and he will hurt me.
Just like he hurt me before.
Emotionally and physically just as long as he causes some sort of damage and makes sure I pay for the things that I never did.
I manage to rip free from his grasp and race behind Heyden hugging him tightly from behind.
"I think you should leave" He growl with gritted teeth.
"NO! I'm taking my daughter home" My dad yells trying to grab me.
"ITS OBVIOUS SHE DOESNT WANT TO GO WITH YOU" Heyden shouts pointing to me.
"YES, SHE DOES DONT YOU HARPER!" His deadly cold eyes burnt into me waiting for my answer.
I shake my head " I don't want to go with you" I whisper clinging to Heyden's arm.
He looks down at my with a triumphant smirk but my dad, on the other hand, had a red face and his features were full of disgust and hatred, like usual.
He snapped.
"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!?" His arms flailed about as he continued his rant.
"YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOU FUCKING MOTHER! A WASTE OF TIME AND USELESS! YOU WERE BETTER OFF DEAD AT LEAST THEN WE WOULDNT HAVE TO WASTE FOOD ON AN OBESE FUCKING PIG. JUST GO KILL YOURSELF NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU!" He screamed and instantly the police were pulling him back from the house.
A sudden courage rose in me as I stepped out from behind Heyden.
I walked over to him glaring at him as my gaze matched his.
Disgust.
"You have done nothing for me," I say a slight edge to my voice "You shot my mother and FUCKING ABUSED ME FOR YEARS AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GUTS TO SAY I AM UNGRATEFUL! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS A WASTE OF TIME YOU FUCKING DICK, YOU WERE NO FATHER TO ME, ALL YOU DID WAS HURT ME! WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON STABS THEIR OWN CHILD, THERE OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!" I spat maliciously as i finally had the courage to express my opinions i have had for so many years. "You tried to kill me and said you were doing me a favour by ending my pathetic life. You left me to bleed o death on our living room floor after you broke my ribs and left scars across my whole body. You can burn in hell for I care you sick bastard" I growl before walking away.
"You pathetic bitch, you don't even have the guts to lay a finger on me" He snickers shaking his head.
Quickly turning I swing my leg up and around as it hit something soft before a satisfying crack bounced through the area quickly followed by a scream of pain. 
The bastard had fallen from the officer's grips and was on the floor holding his nose.
Blood gushed from his now boken nose and I bent down in front of him.
" If I ever see you again you will get more than a kick to the face" My voice was menacing and made him shake slightly.
A lump formed in his throat in as he nodded quickly in response.
The police officers grabbed him arms and pushed him against the vehicle.
His hands were them handcuffed and he was arrested for murder, abuse/ harm towards young children and attempted murder and was stuffed into the back of the van.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and I twist around and hug him tightly.
For the first time in years, I was crying tears of pure joy and relief.
Finally, I had got justice for my mum and I was safe.
No more pain
No more beating
No more dread every time I walk through the door
No more screaming
I will no have to worry about dying alone
I am now loved

I will no longer be forgotten

=======================

Hey guys sorry I have not published in a while but there has been a lot happening

Anyway love you all

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

-Tasha xox