Chapter 10: Stealing from the Vatican

After we got out of the woods we stepped into a small village we can see the Vatican from a distance. I looked at Anna and asked her to zap us there so we can steal this dagger of knowledge and zap out. She looks at us and shakes her head no "I can't teleport us in the Vatican its considered neutral ground. When we pass the barriers I will lose the power to teleport us anywhere I also can't use my powers if I do there are consequences. For example if you see white or dark blurs moving through the Vatican they are Angels and Demons that used their powers they are kicked out of their body and only have a short time to get back in it off the holy ground. The only thing that these rules do not apply to is reapers only because they are also neutral. Let me say before you two even ask there are multiple reapers not just one there is so much death in the world there is need for many of them. " I looked at her and then my friend and said what I was thinking how fucked are we now. We have an angel that can't use her powers and we still have to come up with a plan to break in and get out without alerting anyone so we won't die.

A very good but risky plan came into my mind I pulled both of them into a small bar and ordered some beer. I started to explain to them that what we need is someone on the inside to help us in. "That's an ok plan man but how can we talk anyone that works in the place to help us sneak in and steal something from their artifacts vault that is locked up." Jason asked with confusion in his voice. I start to explain that Anna can't use her powers when she passes through the barriers well we are out of range right now she will show who we have to her wings. Everyone here is very religious so seeing a real live angel will get someone to help us they will believe they are on a holy mission. "I don't like this idea at all. I am not supposed to show myself to any human that's why I didn't teleport you two with me when the cops came, but if this the only way to get the dagger then I will do it." Anna says with such doubt coming from her lips. Jason looks at her and sarcastically "I never got a chance to say thanks for leaving us hanging there with crazy ass cops beating on us and giving us a full cavity search which they were not even gentle. So again thank you for letting us get finger banged and threaten to be someone's bitch. So what sucker should we grab and have your girlfriend show off her goods to them?"

I start to look around all I can see was nothing about drunks not one looked promising. Before I was about to suggest about leaving here comes a priest walking in all that was missing was a bad priest joke. I started to watch the priest he was a little heavy balding on top and a dark go-t with a little grey in it. He sat down and talked to someone for a half n hour then he stood up and started to walk out of the bar we got up and started to follow him. I whispered to Anna to grab the priest and take him to a quiet place and come and get us. She shook her head and grabbed his shoulder and they just vanished I shoved Jason into an alley way. She showed up and touched both of our shoulders and next thing I know we were teleported in a small motel room the priest was laying on the bed with his eyes closed. "What the fuck did you do to him I said drop him off and then come and get us. He isn't dead is he?" I said to her with frustration and nervousness in my voice. She told me to calm down that he passed out because he couldn't figure out what happened. I looked at Jason and asked him if we should wake him up. He looks at me and grabs a glass of water and dumped it over the priest head. He sat up wet and screaming for help. I grabbed him by the mouth and said "shhhhh."

I asked him what his name is and if he works at the Vatican and if he does what he does there. With fear in his voice he starts to say "My name is Father Mini and yes I do work for the Vatican the job I perform there is translating old scrolls. May I ask what do you want from me and are you going to kill me?" I told him to breathe that we are not going to kill him. I explained to him what is going on and how we need him to sneak us into the Vatican so we can take the golden dagger of knowledge. He looked at us and said "You are insane! First you want me to believe that she is some kind of angel and you are a nephillim of a kind I never even heard of. Then you want me to sneak you into a place that is guarded better then the pentagon. I am sorry but if you want my help I need some kind of proof that you are on some kind of mission from God. I have faith in the great father and what is written in the bible but this is stretching it very thin." I looked at Anna and asked her to show him her wings. She sighed a little and stood in front of the priest she closed her eyes and next thing happened was her wings pure white slowly start to come out of her back and stretch out to full length. It took up almost the whole room just looking at from an end where I am not fighting for my life she gotten even more breath taking. I looked at Father Mini and asked him was this enough proof for him. I can see in his eyes as they widen and sweat came from him forehead with a big smile on his face as he performed the sign of the cross. Next thing I notice was that he was lying flat on his back he was still breathing but with all the excitement and with the beauty that was in front of him he passed out.