Truly Yours

This is a small update. When I first began to write this story this chapter was the first one I wrote and I had to go back and write the other chapters too tell how it got to this point. 

Its not much but I hope you like it!

*******

It was the morning of my wedding day and I was happy and nervous all at the same time. After seeing Cristiano last night it broke my heart but I knew I was doing what was best for him. I got up and started to get ready for my day! I owe Brendan and I can't afford to hurt him like that. He had been good to me and I can repay him with heartbreak.

Devin, Ashanti, and Hayden came into my room to help me get ready. We were in Brendan's grandparents home. They own a big house on the countryside of New York. They had a huge big yard in the back of the house and offered it to use. It was amazing and had this old historic vibe to it that I loved.

"This place is just amazing, it so you Soraya. I could picture you living in something like this," Devin exclaimed.

"Yeah," Ashanti agreed. I smiled at them and continued to put my make up on. 

With Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton playing in the background the girls and I raced to get our hair and make up done. My wedding gift to the bridal party was paying for the bridesmaid's jewelry and dresses. We paid for the tuxes and bow ties for the men as our gift to them. 

The girls in the room were buzzing and talking about their dream wedding and calling me lucky. Little did they know that I was dying on the inside. I seconds from running away but I had to stay strong and just get through this next three hours, then I would be good.

After about an hour, I was finally in my dress and ready to get married. 

My mother knocked on the door and came in with my biological father, Greg Cole

My mother knocked on the door and came in with my biological father, Greg Cole. She took one look at me and started tear up.

"Aw, honey you look so beautiful, I dreamed of this day all my life," she said. 

"Stop crying, Mom," told her giving her a hug. "Hi, dad!"

"Hey, bunny," he said hugging me a kiss on the forehead. "I am so happy that I could be here for you today."

"I am glad you could be here to. How is Camila and the boys?" I asked him.

"They are good, Mateo is here he came with me. Camila wanted to be here but Tomas is sick and she could leave him there by himself," he said. 

I stood there talking to him for a bit, just catching up with him. I knew I could do that after the wedding but talking to him now was calming me down some. I was happy that he could come and walk me down the isle. Despite all the stuff the went down between my mom and him, he never stop communicating even when my mother moved around and tried to keep me from him. We still kept in touch.

Greg lived in Ribera de Duero, Spain. He was a winemaker. He use to live in Napa Valley when I was younger and there is where he met Camila who was visiting from Spain her family owned a winery that she took over. They got married and started a wine company, there most popular wine was De Le Fuente. They had brought me ten cases over from Spain for the wedding and I was grateful for it.

They had my half-brothers, Mateo and Tomas. I never really got to meet them. I only ever saw they through FaceTime, so I don't necessarily have a relationship with them. Inviting them to the wedding was my way of making them feel like they could have one with me if they wanted too. Also, that I would never exclude them from my life purposefully. 

"Okay, ladies it is time to get ready for the ceremony, come on let's give the bride sometime to herself before she has to come out. Sweetheart this letter was left downstairs for you to read," she said handing me the letter.

I gave my father a huge and he told me that he would be waiting outside to walk me down the isle. I took the letter from my mother and everyone walked out. I looked at the handwriting and I could tell it was from Cristiano. I was reluctant to open the letter, it said:

My dearest Soraya,

I sat for hours thinking of what you said. Though, I thought it was all complete bullshit, I understand your reasoning. Brendan is a great and honest man. He would make a great husband and father to the four children that you want to have. He would be there for you in ways I cannot. He will make you happy and give you things that I possibly couldn't give you given my profession.

All I ever wanted for you is happiness, whether it is with me or not. Your happiness means more to me than my own. I talked to my mother and she said, loving someone is set to them free, and that sometimes you have to let go and if it was meant to be then love will find its way.

With that being said, I promise that I will do as you asked and let you go. I promise that I will never bother you again and you will never have to see my face ever again. I should already be on my flight back to Madrid. I have to start training for the next season soon so I might as well go back and get a head start. Its not like I have a reason to stay in America anymore.

It is going to be hard having to move on with my life without you because of how much I love you. There are not enough days in forever that will allow me to be able to fully express the depth of my love for you. I want you to know that there will never be a day or night that goes by where you are not in my thoughts or dreams. If I could give you one thing in life, it would be the ability to see yourself threw my eyes. Then, maybe you could see how special you are to me. You could see how you light up my life. You could see that I never meant to cause you any harm or headache for the most part. I just wanted show and give you all of the love I could possibly give someone.

Just know that if you need me, call me. I don't care if I am sleeping, if I am having problems or anything. If you need me or you just need someone to talk to, you need to know that I am here for you. No matter how big or small your problem is. I will be there.

Truly yours,

Cristiano Ronaldo

By the time I finished reading the letter I was in tears. I didn't know what to say. I sat in the chair and completely regretted letting him and this chance go. It was crazy to me that after all that I have done to him he still wanted me to be happy.

I looked in the mirror completely hating myself for what I was about to do. 

*********

Any ideas on what she is about to do?

Vote&&Comment<3 

Thanks for reading!

;-D