Worth The Trouble

This chapter is a bit or a lot x-rated. I will warn you in case you don't want to read it.

Enjoy!

**********

Soraya's POV

"Devil in a tight dress, girl you a killa," I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw Cristiano staring at me. He was dressed in a black suit, he looked incredible sexy at the moment.

"Quoting Drake, I see

"Quoting Drake, I see. Didn't know you was a fan of the 6ix God," I said.

"Yep, he is a cool guy. His parties are amazing, I have to take you one day," he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Honestly, we have to stop meeting like this," he said ignoring my question.

"No, you are the one who is stalking me. You just show up to wherever I am at," I told him.

"Nope, its just fate," he laughed.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Well, this art show is hosted by a buddy of mine, plus I know the artist and the dealer. They invited me out, so I came," he responded.

"You?"

"My art appreciation professor is giving extra credit if we come here and write a paper on the art and experience," I told him.

He nodded, "Well, come on."

I fell into step with him as we made our way into the gallery. The place was very nice and extravagant. I took my time walking around looking at the all of the artwork on display. Of course, Cristiano tagged along.

"Leo!" Cristiano exclaimed. "This show is amazing and your artwork is brilliant."

"Thank you, Cristiano. I didn't see you come in tonight, I was worried that you weren't going to make it," Leo said.

Leonardo Sloane, was a really famous photographer. Every year he focuses on a city, region or culture that is appealing to him and does a art show displaying his view of his muse. He has recently become popular in the art world.

"Leo, I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world you know I am also you biggest supporter. There is a photo over here that I am interested in purchasing," Cristiano said directing him toward the enlarge photo.

 There is a photo over here that I am interested in purchasing," Cristiano said directing him toward the enlarge photo