Fool For You

"You did what?" Devin said.

"I slept with Cristiano," you told her and Hayden.

"Damn, well was it good?" Hayden asked.

"Girl, good isn't even a good enough word to describe it," I bragged.

"So, what are you going to do next?" Devin asked. "Brendan is heartbroken and if he finds out about this it will crush him."

"Yeah, I know but I can't help how I feel about Cristiano," I told her.

"What do you feel?" Hayden asked drinking her coffee.

"I don't know I can't describe it. I just know I like him. I have no reason, no explanation. I just do," I said.

I didn't even understand my attraction to him either. All we do is fight and bicker but for some reason I like him.

"So, what about Brendan?" Devin said.

When she mentioned him that was the first time I thought of him since the Cristiano thing. I can believe that I completely forgot about him and that I used Cristiano to do it.

"I was hurt when I found out about him cancelling the wedding and not even saying anything to me about it. I still love him, just because I was hurt doesn't mean I have stopped loving him. I am just hurt-,"

"And being reckless," Devin stated.

"Yeah, that too," I agreed.

"So, if Brendan wanted to works things out even after all of this what would you do?" Hayden asked.

"I would try to work things out with him," I told her.

"What about Cristiano then?" Devin asked.

"Well, I would just cut him off. I like him but Brendan and I have history and that is something that I am just not ready to let go," I told them.

"Torn between two guys, I wish I had those problems," Devin muttered.

"Well, not really because if I had to choose than I will choose Brendan," I said.

"Why? Because he is the safe choice?" Hayden said taking a sip of her water.

"Of course Brendan knows her, plus why would she want an asshole like Cristiano. A guy who is hell bent on ruining their relationship," Devin said.

"I don't think that is what he is doing but whatever its her life. Just so you guys know...I am #TeamCristiano," Hayden said.

"Well...I guess I am #TeamBrendan," Devin said.

I let them argue over that. I picked up my phone and notice I had a few messages and miss calls.

Dom – You hoe! You hooked up with him again? You seriously have fucked up now!

              How could you do this to Brendan? TELL HIM OR I WILL!

              Fuck this friendship! He is hurting and instead of coming over trying to make things right, you go and fuck Cristiano. You are messed up!

Cristiano – You left this morning without saying good-bye. Hope you are okay?

                       Soraya? Please answer me!

Mother – WE NEED TO TALK, NOW!

I decided to text them all back.

To Dom – I know. I know :/