Goodbye Dean Winchester

Trigger Warning: Blood and a little bit gory

You pulled your knife out of the bleeding corpse underneath you. Blood seeping through his shirt staining his white tee-shirt, and the wooden floor underneath him was stained. His face still stuck in shock and anger, his hands cold and pale laying down on the hard wooden floor.

You looked at his dead corpse and laughed while wiping the blood of the knife with your cloth, "Goodbye Dean Winchester,"

~Earlier that day~

You woke up in an old motel room, and showered then got dressed.

Oh another day without catching the Winchesters. They have been disrupting your own cases and taking them as their own, not to mention they both were the number 1 criminal in America. You have been trying to track them both but mostly Dean Winchester. He's the worst out of the two.

You have all of the places they have went on a map on the wall, you were very close to them. You knew exactly which case they were on, it was about a person who had their heart ripped out or something, it really didn't matter. You obviously were there because of the Winchesters.

You spent a couple more hours and finally figured out where they were. You quickly threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black jacket and you slung your gun to your back and ran out the door. Finally you could get the Winchesters.

You drove made it to an abandoned house. Why would they be here? You got out quietly and looked around for any footprints outside in the woods but you ended up not finding anything. You decided to go up to the house and crouch underneath their window. You peered slightly into the house and saw the oldest Winchester on his laptop.

This is my chance

~Dean's POV + Earlier that day~

"Sammy!" I yelled.

"What?" Sam came storming in and looked at me with a tired look. We have been trying to figure out this case but to no avail we couldn't figure out this monster.

"I think I have found out what the monster is,"

"What is it?"

"Possibly a werewolf, I'm not sure,"

Sam huffed at me, I know what he's going to say, "Dean, I think we should worry about Y/N, I mean they want to kill us."

"Sam, it's fine they aren't going to kill us I mean, look where we are. We are in the middle of nowhere in an abandoned house, besides, we can take them!"

"Dean, I'm serious,"

"I know," I look down, Y/N is extremely pissed we are taking their cases but Y/N doesn't get the job done for how many more weeks. It's putting a lot of people in danger, "Sam, can you go and talk to the locals about this case?"

"Why aren't you coming with me?"

"Well I need to research more and stuff, just please do it,"

With a reluctant nod Sam went and took the Impala with him. I just know that Y/N will come for me, Sammy doesn't need this. Y/N is mostly angry with me and I don't know why. I can feel something will happen, they'll come and get me when I'm alone. Better face them now than ever.

~Your POV~

You smile to your self as you think your plan out. Should you be sneaky or not? You decide to quietly enter the house and sneak around the corner of the kitchen connecting to the living room. You see Dean's back and go quietly behind him. All of a sudden you are put into a headlock.

"Damn it Y/N! I knew it!"

"Ah hi Dean," You said harshly.

"Why do you want to kill us so badly?"

"You take my cases every single time, you need to get off your high horse and let me take care of things!"

"Really is that it?"

"Yeah mostly and you're the number one wanted criminal Winchester, I need some money to get by,"

Dean loosened his grip and became pale and thoughtful, you took that as a time to draw your knife out. Dean realizes this but before he got a grip on you once more you stabbed him clean in the chest.

"What the hell?!" Dean screamed and fell to the floor.

You loomed over him with a dark smile, "I guess the paralysis poison worked for once, glad to see it worked on an Winchester,"

Dean lied there on the ground in complete horror as you lent close to him, "Nice to have known ya,"

You quickly stabbed him in the heart, ending his life. His face still stuck in anger and surprise, his dead green eyes. Blood running everywhere and staining everything. The white shirt he was wearing was drenched.

You took the blades out of him and cleaned them off, "Goodbye Dean Winchester," You giggled, "Can't wait until I do the same to your brother,"

This was requested by rakastettupoika

I hope you don't mind that I made it a little dark hehe but I think the reader was pretty badass, in my opinion. I hope you liked it!