If You Love Me Let Me Go - Part 2

The breath tumbles out of your lungs.  "Dean," You whisper, finally processing the situation.

"Hey," He repeats and smiles at you, stepping out of the car. Moments later, his arms covered in his leather jacket are wrapped tightly around your neck.  He smelled of alcohol and cheap cologne.

He smelled like Dean.

You took a deep breath, and blinked a couple of times to avoid the tears that tried to spill out of your eyes.

He pulls apart the hug and holds you at arms length. "How have you been?" He stares into your eyes, and you stare back, looking over every part of his freckled face.

"I've been..." You trail off for a moment, wondering if you should be honest or not. "It's kind of sucked without you."

"Yeah," He lets out a chuckle, "I haven't been much better."

You smile at him. Just the though of seeing Dean Winchester again made you the happiest person alive.

"So, you have a husband?" He asks, looking at the ring on your hand. He looked hurt, and angry.

"No," You chuckle at even the mere thought of being with anyone but Dean. "I just wear this so I don't get hit on by guys in bars."

"Atta girl," He says and ruffles your hair jokingly. As if you were teenagers again.

"Do you want to come back to my house? I was on my way there anyway," You say.

"Yeah, sure," He says as he opens the passenger door for you.

You gladly sit in the familiar seat of the black Impala. He jogs around the front of the car and gets in.  You give him directions to your house. Once you're there and settled, you offer him a beer, but he politely declines.

"Yeah, I don't drink it either," You say and laugh a little.

You hear the quiet barking of your chocolate lab.

"Come here, Steve," You call.

You're greeted with wet kisses from your dog.

"You named your pet Steve?" Dean asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I did," I reply, looking over at him.

You wipe the saliva from your face and sit next to Dean.

"I missed you," You say quietly, the smile you had on your face previously fades.

"I know," He says and looks at you sadly. "I had to though. I wish I could've stayed..." He puts his arm around you gently and cautiously.

You glance at him out of the corner of your eye.  "I know... I'm not trying to make you feel bad.. It just sucks."

"It's not like it was easy on me," He says defensively.

Steve comes up to you and climbs onto your couch, creating a wall between you. 

You chuckle a little and Dean sets his hand on the dogs back.

"How's Sam?" You ask.

"He's doing alright. He's actually hunting right now. It's just a demon."

As Dean finishes the sentence, his phone rings. "I should take this. It's Sammy."

You nod and he hits the answer button.  "What's goin' on?"

You can't hear what Sam says, "I got the son of a bitch after 4 hours of chasing him, he put up a good fight too,"

Dean chuckles and then responded, "That's a boy! Alright please get back to the bunker and stay safe, I won't be back for awhile,"

"Why not?"

"Do you remember Y/N? From high school?"

"Oh of course! How could you forget her?"

You laughed at Sam's response.

"Yeah yeah, anyway I saw her walking home and we are catching up,"

You heard a series of oohs and you get em' from the phone and you cracked up.

Dean chuckled then hung up then phone, "I'm sorry about that."

"Hey that's totally fine,"

"Anyway, how was it?"

"What do you mean?"

"After I left? Did you date anybody else? Any crazy college parties?" Dean laughed.

"Well, to be honest, I really wasn't the dating type after you left. I was extremely upset and shocked, and I really wanted you to come back, everything just hurt. I still haven't dated since, just hoping you'd come back," You shrugged.

Dean nodded sadly, "I understand. I've dated a couple times since but Sammy really didn't like them because they weren't you. I tried but I couldn't get you off my mind, I was hoping we'd go back but we never did, sadly, I would've loved to see you again. Hey but I'm here now, would you like to continue what we had?"

"Without a doubt Winchester,"

Dean smiled and leaned closer until your foreheads touched. You both looked into each others eyes, (Y/C/E) into his green ones. Dean grinned then leaned in until your lips touched and both of your lips moved into a perfect sync.

"I have one question for when we move in together," Dean was serious.

"Okay?"

"Can I have as many pies as I want in it?"

"Really?" You laughed.

"Um yeah, I'm asking the important questions in this relationship,"

"Fine,"

Dean smiled and kissed you again.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it, and I am really sorry for not updating as much. I really missed writing these Dean one shots they are fun to write! Anyways, I hope you are doing well and good luck to everybody who starts school sometime here. I am starting Monday help me XD