It's For The Better

You were hurrying, running around the bunker trying to find your red high heels. You could've sworn you've seen them somewhere around here. You finally spotted them behind the couch covered in dust bunnies. Ugh now where is the sticky roller?

You were getting ready for the special date Dean planned for you two. Well Dean called it special, this was the first date in a long time that you both went on a date.

Your relationship was at first amazing, you guys went on dates very often and you could feel that Dean loved you no matter what. Since Dean last went hunting, he has been very withdrawn from you. He hasn't said I love you back and has been sleeping on the couch, often with a beer bottle in his calloused hand. So you were obviously surprised he is taking you on a date.

Once you cleaned your high heels off, you headed the way to the door where Dean was standing. Dean had a black tuxedo on with a red tie to match your dress.  He looked you up and down then nodded and extended a hand towards you and you put your hand into his. He smiled and walked you out to the Impala and opened the door for you.

You arrived to this beautiful restaurant, the inside was covered in flowers. The flowers were weaved together on the ceiling with fairy lights in them, they were mostly white roses. On the sides of each crème arch throughout the big restaurant there were these beautiful shrubs in a pot covered in fairy lights. There were round tables in each section with white tablecloths on them with white candles lit with a little orange flame.

You stared in awe looking at this amazing place. The waitress smiled and took you both to your table and asked what you want to drink, then left you two alone.

"This place is so beautiful!" You gasp.

"It surely is," Dean smiled at you.

Once you arrived at the bunker, Dean and you sat in the Impala in the driveway. Dean looked upset and just sat there and sighed. You could feel what was going to happen but you didn't want to jump to any conclusions so you sat there and looked out the window.

"Y/N, I had a great time tonight but,"

"But what?"

"I just don't think we are going to work out, but you can stay as long as needed in the bunker with Sam and I," Dean looked down at his lap fearing to look at your face.

"I don't know what to say Dean, we've been together for a long time. You haven't been yourself since the last hunting trip, is there somebody else?"

"No, definitely not. I just don't feel the love anymore. I'm sure it's nothing against you, I just think in a relationship stand point it'd be better if we are friends. It's for the better," Dean looked up at you with teary eyes.

"I understand," that was all you could muster out.

You got out of the Impala and walked into the bunker with tears pouring out with a sob. You were trying to get to your room but you tripped and fell down which created more sobs to come out.

Sam peeked out of his room to see you sat on the floor with your head in your hands. He sat down and looked at you with a sympathetic look. You looked at him and in between sobs said, "Did you know?"

Sam just shook his head, "I don't know what your talking about. Is it about Dean?"

You nodded and starting crying more, Sam just hugged you and rubbed your back to try to soothe you, "Dean broke up with me,"

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Y/N," Sam hugged you tighter.

You sniffed and got up with your head down you muttered a thank you to Sam and walked to your room. You looked into your mirror and saw a sad person with makeup running down their face with bags under their eyes. You sat down and took a makeup wipe to your face. After that you peeled off your black dress and threw your high heels and with a thud against the wall they fell down onto the floor. You screamed with anger and sat down, again, crying wanting to be alone.

After about a week later you had everything packed and ready to transport to your new apartment, it wasn't that far away from the bunker. Sam helped you pack, and was going to drive you to your new apartment later to unpack your things.

Dean and you were friends and before you left he kissed your cheek, then hugged you and said "Please keep in touch with me, okay?"

You laughed and said, "Always, Dean,"

He smiled and watched you get into your car. Then waved to you while Sam drove you away, you looked out the window and waved back.

It has been 2 months since you left and Dean has only texted you a little bit. You loved it when you talked, it felt like home. He visited one or twice and you both talked for hours, it was really fun but since he hasn't texted you, you understood it though. After another while you tried to inform him on what's going on with you, like you were going to your job you just got since you have sworn not to hunt or steal credit cards. But alas there was no reply, you shrugged not caring.

A month passed by and you received a text by the one and only, Dean Winchester. You looked at it but shrugged, you know what? You wanted some support and he never cared so you texted him, "Dear my once love Dean Winchester, I think it's for the better if we parted ways completely , just keep in mind I loved you so much..."

A/N: Hello everybody here's a quick update on what I said in the other author's note. I love my new school! I have made a few friends and I love all of my classes. Anyway, I hope you guys liked this story and also thank you for 15K, that's really cool! What should I do to celebrate this? Please comment on how you want me to do to celebrate 15K :)