Forgetful

You stare at your beautiful, sparkling diamond engagement ring.  It had been two years since he proposed.  You spin it around your finger, thinking about how you wish you were able to g et married sooner.  Things got in the way, though.  Things like saving people, hunting things, the family business.

"Hey, baby," Dean says, pulling you in for a hug.

"You're covered in blood," you say, laughing and pushing him away.

"Fair enough," He says, kissing your cheek and stripping his shirt off.

He tossing it in the laundry basket, and exposing a large cut on his back.

"Are you alright?" You ask, talking about the gash.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," he says, shrugging slightly.

"Did you at least kill the son of a bitch?" You ask.

He looks down slightly, "No, he got away.  We're going back out later and we're going to try and find it."

"Okay.  Are you going to have Sam fix that up later? That's a hell of a big cut."

"No, I'll be fine," He says.

"Dean, please?" You ask. "I don't want you hurt," You say, getting up and kissing his cheek.

"Alright, alright.  If you insist," He says, smiling.  "I'm going to get in the shower first, though.  I love you."

"Alright, but I'm going to go out for a bit.  I'll be back later," You say, kissing his shoulder.

"Alright," he says, "Be safe."

"I will," You promise.

He goes into the bathroom and you can hear the shower start.  You grab a gun and the demon knife and go outside.

It's dark and chilly, and you regret not grabbing a jacket, but you don't want to go back inside, so you keep going, rubbing your arms.

"Hey, Sam," You say, passing him when you walk by.

"Hey. Y/N," He says, picking something up.  "You look cold, you want a jacket? Dean left his in the back of the Impala."

"Thanks," You say, opening the door to the black car and grab the jacket that's too big. 

You slip the jacket on and continue walking.  The boys had told you where you were going earlier, and you remembered.  You figure it was a shot in the dark and you knew it.  They were hunting a few demons that were killing just for funzies.  You walk jog down the road a bit farther, the place not being too far from the motel you were staying at.

You open the door and go inside shutting it behind you silently.  You take out the demon knife and begin to walk around, trying to find a demon. 

You enter a room silently, seeing someone with their back turned to you.  You sneak up behind then and wrap your arm around their throat, and then you feel a hard blow on the back of your head. You black out almost instantly.

You woke up with a shake and two green eyes almost a centimeter away from your eyes.

"Y/N?" Dean looks at you worriedly then back at his hand that was covered in blood.

"Dean? What are you doing here?"

"I was just going to ask you the same thing Y/N," Dean chuckled then got serious, "Sam and I just called the ambulance, they will be here shortly. Take it easy okay darling?"

You nod and then black out once more. You woke up in a white room with a needle stuck in your arm. You stared at the needle, trying to remember what happened until you heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" You mumbled and placed a hand to your forehead.

"Oh Y/N," Dean pouted.

"Hey Dean, what's this on my finger?" You looked at an engagement ring, trying so hard to remember but nothing came.

Dean teared up and looked at you for a moment before responding, " Y/N, You don't remember we are getting married?"

You shook your head, feeling a migraine coming, "Are we dating?"

"Yes, are you joking with me Y/N?" Dean looked at you with disbelief.

"No, what the hell are you talking about? What did I miss? We aren't dating Dean or even getting married! The only thing I remember is that we met and I just moved into the bunker," You were starting to cry, feeling like Dean is making this some big joke.

"Y/N, that was 2 years ago," Dean's eyes were tearing up.

"Why don't I remember anything? Dean stop playing with me!" Tears were streaming down your face.

"Hold on okay? I'll be back in a little bit," Dean quickly walked out before another tear fell out of his green eyes.

About an hour later Dean came back into the room, bringing a photo album.

"Y/N? Maybe you need to look at these," Dean pulled a chair next to you and set the album between you two.

You both looked through hundreds of photos of you two. One was when you and Dean's first kiss. Another was when you two were on the couch cuddling and holding hands, watching a movie. The last one and the most recent was when Dean proposed to you.

"I don't remember any of this, I swear," You stared at the last picture and then back at the engagement ring on the table next to you.

"Maybe a different thing could make you remember," Dean walked out of the room.

Dean came back a moment later carrying his phone and he sat next to you again.

He looked at you in the eyes, "Do you remember our song? We both sang this together and danced until we couldn't anymore," Dean chuckled.

You shook your head but he continued to play a song. The song was familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"Y/N, do you remember?" Dean asked once he was finished.

"No," You looked down at your hands.

"The song was Golden Days by Panic! At The Disco," Dean frowned.

"I remember I liked that band before but not that song, I'm sorry I just can't remember anything," You looked down at your hands again.

Dean looked at you, then at your lips, and the next thing you knew you both were kissing.

All of a sudden you yelled, "Dean I remember!"

Dean hugged you hard, "Do you remember our song?"

You nodded and told him the song and how he proposed.

"You do remember! I love you Y/N," Dean kissed you again.

"I love you too, now let's get planning that wedding!" You smiled.

"Of course that's what you want to do right after you remember everything," He groaned and Dean put his hand to his head.

A/N: This was requested by TreacherousThings  I hope you liked it! Requests are always open so please request! Thank you for 3K views! That is amazing and I hope you guys love to read my stories and would love to see more of them. Again, thank you!