The Man In The Impala

You got off of work late at night and you didn't have a car, your friend dropped you off earlier. You tried to call her but she didn't answer as usual.

 You went to the bus stop with hope that the buses would still be taking people to their destinations but with your luck, there were no more runs for the night. It was pouring rain and you were under the bus stop shelter, it had a little bench underneath it. You lied down on the bench in your soaked clothes and fell asleep.

You heard a roar of a old car but you shrugged it off and tried to go back to sleep when a hand touched your shoulder.

"Are you okay miss?" It was a tall man with green apple eyes.

"Yeah sure," You mumbled back.

"Then why are you sleeping out in the pouring rain?"

"I got off late at work and I don't have a car to drive myself back home."

"Oh, well I could take you home with me and I can give you dry clothes and some tea, if you want to," He started to blush.

"Yeah that would be great."

"Oh sorry, my name's Dean," His big hand reached out to shake your hand.

"My name's Y/N," You shook his hand.

"Pretty name," Dean smiled at you and held your hand to lead you back to the Impala.

The drive to his house wasn't that long and he led you in and introduced you to his brother Sam. They looked alike and they both were very kind.

You stood by Dean's bedroom door, not wanting to barge into his room. He was digging through his clothes and pulled out a gray ACDC shirt and some black sweatpants and handed them to you.

"These will be a bit big on you, but at least they are clean and dry."

"Thank you Dean," You smiled at him and walked to the bathroom.

You pulled off your soaking wet clothes and pulled on the shirt. It was a little bit big on you but not that bad. You pulled on the sweatpants and they were huge around the waist so you had to tie them tight. The clothes were very comfy and warm.

You walked out to the living room to see Dean smiling at you.

"You look great!"

You blushed badly, "Thanks."

You were getting really tired and yawned, "Where do you want me to sleep?"

Dean blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I thought you could sleep with me but I understand that actually would be very creepy since we met a little over an hour ago."

"No that's fine."

Dean looked shocked at first but grinned and grabbed your hand and led you to his room. You crawled under the covers and shivered. Dean crawled in and shivered.

"Um do you want to uh, snuggle close?"

"Sure."

Dean crawled over to you and put his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. You put your head on his chest and put your hand on his chest. You could hear his heart beating softly. He was very warm and you felt so comfortable in his embrace. He kissed your forehead and started to stroke your hair.

"Can I tell you something Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Dean."

After that you both fell asleep soundly in each others arms.