The Moose Knew

A/N: This was requested by @DeanWinchestersGirl1 . I hope you enjoy it :)

You had a huge crush on Dean Winchester. You lived with the two boys and the angel in the bunker.

You baked Dean his favorite pie. You could hear Dean come in the bunker and run to the kitchen.

"Y/N! PIE!" Dean ran over and hugged you really tight, "When can I eat it?"

"You can eat it in a couple minutes," You smiled at him, he was really excited like a little kid.

Dean got a plate out and took the pie to the living room to sit down.

Sam walked in and smirked at you, "Oh, you made his favorite pie huh?"

"Shut up," You mumbled.

"You like him, don't you?" Sam winked at you.

"Yes," You said quietly.

"I could tell., you made his favorite pie, and the way you look at him,"

"Just..don't say anything okay?" You looked down at your feet, you were embarrassed he could tell so easily.

"Okay, whatever," Sam smiled and walked out of the kitchen to sit next to his brother, happily eating the pie.

~The next day~

You were not paying attention and walked right into Dean. He had his shirt off and you just stared at him. His abs were amazing.

"Uh, sorry," You said quickly.

"Yeah, sorry. Um, do you want to watch a movie with me in 15 minutes in the living room?" Dean was staring into your (Y/E/C) eyes.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting," You smiled and sat on the couch.

"Okay," Dean walked to his bedroom.

About 10 minutes later Dean sat on the couch with you. You guys were far away from each other. Dean didn't even turn the TV on, he just stared at you.

He pulled you closer to him, into an embrace, "I hate seeing someone as beautiful as you look so unhappy,"

You smiled, you loved being in Dean's warm embrace. He held you tight to his chest. He lifted your head up so you would look at him, he gently kissed your lips.

"Ah, young love," Sam smiled at you two.

"SHUT UP SAMMY!" You both yelled at Sam.