Pictures Contain Many Memories

You were packing your bags, it was the night before you were going to visit your family in (Y/C). You were very excited to see them since you haven't in quite some time. Dean was excited for you but sad you were leaving him.

"Y/N, do you need any help packing?" Dean looked at the mess of clothes around you on the ground.

"It's alright Dean, you don't have to. I'm almost done," You smiled at him while folding some shirts.

"Okay," Dean mumbled while scratching the back of his neck.

You loved Dean, of course you will miss him. You invited him to go with you but he shook his head, he hated planes and he was extremely nervous around your parents. They loved him but he still was nervous around them.

You got up and took Dean's hand in yours, "I'll be fine Dean,"

Dean nodded, "I'll miss you though, but it's only a week right?"

"Right, only a week. I hope you can survive a week without me," You giggled.

"I mean yeah I totally can do that, I'm a man,"

"Yeah alright," You rolled your eyes and playfully smacked his arm.

Dean laughed and brought you into a hug and kissed your forehead, holding you for awhile like that. You'll definitely miss his hugs too.

It was morning before you two knew it, you had to hurry around to get ready for the plane ride. While you were doing that Dean was packing your stuff into the Impala. When you both were done, you crawled into the Impala and drove to the airport.

Dean carried your bags to where you had to go through security, "Y/N, I love you and I'll miss you,"

"I love you Dean, it's only a week okay?"

"Okay,"

You both kissed and you got into line, Dean waved at you but before he left you said, "Don't stack the fridge with a whole bunch of pies when I'm gone,"

Dean laughed and waved you goodbye once more before he left.

~Dean POV~

I waved her goodbye and had to walk away, with sadness in my heart. Oh how I will miss her, but to think of how many pies I can stuff into that fridge hmmmm. I got into the Impala and drove home, thinking of what I'll do for a whole week by myself.

It's been about 3 days since she left to (Y/C) and I miss her so much. We've FaceTimed a little bit but it's not like when she's here with me.

I grabbed my computer and went to pictures, I went through a whole bunch of them. We had many of pictures, ones with the Snapchat dog filter and just plain ones. My favorite is with her smiling, oh how I love her smile and she's wearing her favorite outfit. She is so beautiful in this picture, I mean she's always so beautiful but in this picture she's like a goddess.

I smile as I look through videos of us, like one of when we were cuddling and her giggling because of my jokes. There is one where she has the dog filter on her and she was trying to get my attention and I looked up and laughed, so did she.

These are such good memories, I love how every video and picture has stories and memories with it. They are really special when they are with your loved one, they are one of the most important people in your life. These memories make me love her more and more everyday, I can't wait until she gets back.

Now it's the day I go and get her. Sam and I made a sign that's all glittery with her name covered in her favorite color glitter. I drove to the airport as fast as I could, and I ran to where I had to wait for her to come off the plane. It took a few minutes but she spotted me, she was in her sweatpants and one of my shirts, she was so cute. She ran up to me hugged me and she kissed me happily.

"Awh I love you so much Dean!"

~Your POV~

It was a long flight home and you were so tired. You had sweatpants on and one of Dean's shirts on. Once the plane landed you were so excited so see Dean, you wanted to run off the plane but you had to be polite to the other people.

When you got off the plane you looked around and tried to spot Dean. You eventually did after a few minutes and there he was, standing with a huge grin on his face with a glittery sign that has your name on it. You squealed and ran to him and hugged him so tightly. You kissed him and grinned.

"Awh I love you so much Dean!"

"I love you too Y/N," Dean smiled and kiss you again.

Once you got home you wanted to sleep but you had to unpack first. You unpacked quickly and cuddled Dean a bit, since you have missed him and it has been a week.

"How did you survive without me?" You smiled at him.

"Do you want me to be honest?"

"Of course,"

"I looked through pictures of us because I missed you so much," Dean blushed.

"Awh, so you didn't get any pie?"

Dean looked at you with wide eyes and ran to the fridge, you chased after him laughing. You caught up with him only to see him stuffing pies from the fridge into a bag.

"DEAN!"

A/N: Thank you for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed it! For the people starting school sometime here, good luck!