Oh, The Cold Snowflakes

It has been a year since you started to date Dean Winchester. He spoiled you and made you the happiest girl alive. Oh yes you guys had fights but what couple hasn't? You enjoyed being with him and that's all that matters.

You woke up shivering, it was always cold in the bunker. Dean was next to you, looking straight into your eyes and admiring you.

"What have I done to find somebody as perfect as you?" Dean said lovingly.

"I don't know, maybe I'm special,"

"You are,"

You laughed and shivered again.

"You cold?" Dean stretched out his arms and embraced you in a hug.

You both stayed like that for awhile, you loved how he hugged you. He hugged you tight, with his arms wrapped around you protectively.

"Do you want to go out for our year anniversary?" He whispered in your ear.

"Yeah, I have to get dressed okay?" You said quietly.

Dean let you go and walked out of the room to give you privacy.

You threw on a black long sleeve t-shirt and some jeans on. You threw on your black winter jacket on and went to find Dean outside.

He took your hand in his, intertwining your fingers together. You both walked on the sidewalk, trees on either side.

Dean's POV

She was beautiful like always, but she was cuter in the winter.

She was bundled up in her winter jacket, her hair looked brighter with the snowflakes mixed in. Her beautiful colored eyes shined bright with adventure. That cute button nose was red, when the cold attacked it. Her soft hands were freezing and I was warming them up with my big hands.

I pushed her hair out of her face and held her face with my hand, "Your beautiful you know that?"

She blushed, the red appearing throughout her cold face, "Yeah,"

"I am so lucky to have you and I love you so much," Before she could respond I kissed her lips gently.

Her face was smiling and she laughed, oh her cute laugh was amazing.

Your POV

You walked across the street when a driver sped up, obviously not paying attention being on his phone. He hit you and you fell on the street.

"Y/N!" Dean screamed and ran over to you.

You didn't notice he was leaning over you and crying.

The snowflakes came down harder and surrounded you both.

"Y/N, I-" Dean's hand was intertwined with yours once again.

You blacked out.

Dean's POV

A day later

I was waiting in the waiting room, nervousness taking over me when I saw the doctor walk to me.

"Sir, are you Dean Winchester?" The woman said kindly.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Well I've got some news but they aren't the best, she is in a coma and we don't know if she will come out of it,"

That's it, that's the line that shredded my heart.

Tears stung my eyes as I choked out, "Is there anything that you can do?"

"No, I'm sorry sir but would you like to keep her on life support?"

"YES!" I yelled probably louder than I intended.

"Okay," The woman patted my leg but I flinched away.

The only person that touched me was Y/N.

One year later

I have visited her everyday and I haven't missed one day. Sam was getting worried about me but I just shrugged it off.

He said things like, "We should take her off of life support. It's not doing her any good."

Or my favorite, "Dean, I don't think she will ever wake up maybe we have to make a decision."

Well today was the decision.

I walked to her room and saw the same thing I did everyday and choked up.

The doctor came over and whispered, "I'll give you time,"

I looked at her once more, I can't think of one thing I would say to her but I sat near her and talked.

"I love you Y/N, no I won't get over you ever but Sam thinks this is best and well, I do too. You were so beautiful and I told you that everyday...I just can't think that I will never talk or see you again. You had the best personality, you showed me that I could love and be happy and I'm forever grateful. I could say more but, I would've liked to say it to you so I could see your smiling face and you could blush like you always did when I complimented you. To wrap this up, Y/N you were the best thing that happened to me and I love you,"

Those last words, I love you, would be the last words I ever would say to her.