I wanna know her...

Jake's POV

What the hell just happened? That Nerd just came back from a week of school and she's just like another person, she's also really hot now that she's wearing better clothes, she must have been hiding that body underneath those baggy clothes before. She's got all confident all of a sudden and apparently she even talked back to Cherry and hurt her wrist this morning, Cherry literally came to me with tears in her eyes saying that Charlie had hurt her. I don't like Cherry at all, but she's the most popular guy in school and she's hot, so she's a good hook-up every now and then but recently she has become all clingy and annoying, so soon I think I'm gonna dump her - she's a good fuck, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to all her drama all the time. Seeing Alex walking over to me, I wait for him before asking what the look on his face is for.

"you know you wanted another fight with REX, Well, apparently she's gonna be back again tonight at the club, so your gonna get another chance to fight her"

"Are you going to fight her?" I questioned, knowing that he was a bit wary about going up against her as his face was pretty messed up for days after her went up against her last time.

"Ill see, when I get there I'll either decide to fight her or go up against someone else, I wanna fight tonight though to let of some steam, mum's being driving me nuts at home."

"okay, well I gotta get home, see you later at the gym?" I ask.

"yeah, I'll meet you down at the enterance tonight" he replied before walking of towards his car and driving off. I saw that there was a black motorbike out front, I had never seen that before, so I wondered if it was Charlie's, I think I heard a rumor that the new kid, who was actually Charlie, rode in on a motorbike this morning and my suspicions were correct when I saw her getting on the bike before reving the engine and taking off out of the school gates. God she looks hot on that thing, I seriously don't know how I didn't notice how hot she was before when I was bullying her.

--------------------------------- Later at the Gym -----------------------------------

Walking up to the door, seeing Alex, Danny, Jacob and Toby already waiting for me, I joined them giving them each a high five before we walked into the hot gym. Alex, Toby and Jacob were all kitted out in a pair of athletic shorts and a baggy t-shirt, I guess that it's not just me and Alex fighting tonight, though i don't think that wither Jacob or Toby are going to be up for fighting REX - their more for messing around than an actual fight.

I could see the owner of the Gym talking a someone in a black hoodie, who was most probably REX as apparently they were good friends.

"How's Lily doing? I haven't seen her in a while, is she good?"

Not knowing who this 'Lily' person was i continued to listen into their conversation, trying to drown out the guys who were talking about something next to me.

"yeah, she's doing great, I get to see her whenever i want, but mostly Ally just wants me to come over once or twice a week to see her, she doesn't want me getting in the way. It's really annoying though, we lived together on our own for 4 years and now the police get to take her away from me and place her in a foster family. I know that its best this way, shes with someone her own age, but it doesn't stop me from being sad about it, she's whats kept me going this whole time"

"well, I'm sure that she's happy, but I would love to see her sometime soon. Anyway, cheer up, you got a few fights tonight, you need to be ready for them, so just go round the back and you can put your stuff their and your wraps are their as well."

"Dude, what are you even listening?" Toby asks me in an annoyed tone. Snapping my head back to them and away from REX, I looked back at them with a blank look indicating that I had no clue what they were talking about. I was still trying to figure out who that 'Lily' person was that REX and the Gym owner were talking about. I wanted to desperately know who REX was so I could get some fighting tips off of her and in order to do that I would need to maybe look into this 'Lily' person to find out her real identity.

"I was asking you if you were gonna be fighting REX tonight, or were you gonna be fighting someone else tonight?"

"No, I'm gonna fight her again tonight" I replied before going off into the crowd to sign up for my fight.