Fighting

Jake's POV (back at school)

"Going to the fight club in town and I'm gonna try win some cash tonight, who's in?" Alex, My best friend, asks our group.

"Sure, I bet I'll beat ya" I cockily replied adding "do you know whos fighting?" genually curious.

"Umm.. not so sure, except I know that REX is fighting tonight, I really don't know how she does it" Alex answers

Turning to Danny, Toby and Jacob I asked "You in for watching us fight tonight"

"Sure" they replied grinning

--------------------

Charlie's POV

I open the doors to the bar and am instantly hit with the smell of alchol. I walk over to my mate, Andy, The bar tender wanting to catch up. I know I said that I don't have friends, well, andy's an exception. He's great and hes the one who got me fighting in the first place.

"Hey Andy!" I shouted over the music

"Heya kiddo, What can I get ya?" He shouted back

I laughed and asked for a water, not wanting to get drunk before fighting, that always goes wrong.

"You fighting tonight?" He asked me

"Hell Yeah!" I screamed at him laughing at my enthusiasm. I haven't had a chance in 3 days to come and fight in the ring becuase of the stacks of homework I get and the extra the popular kids throw at me.

I waved at him after chucking him my helmet and walked over to the manager and signed up for a fight tonight and luckily for me, two people were already wanting to fight me so I agreed to them both.

"NEXT UP IS THE ALMIGHTY REX AND A NEWBIE FLAME" He anounced into the microphone as i gulped down my water and got up into the ring taking, waiting for this newbie to come up onto the platform.

I turned around looking at the drunken croud of people cheering me and and smirked, but when I turned to face my challenger, the blood drained from my face.

What the F**K is he doing here? I thought as I looked at Jake, well 'flame', what a stupid name, I mean like really, flame? people these days. Luckily for me, I had my disguise on so he didn't know it was me and so i wouldn't have to deal with his cockiness at school tommorow, if he could even get there with the amount of pain im gonna give him tonight, i grinned to myself.

"ALRIGHT, 3 2 1 FIGHT!" The manager screamed into the microphone causing all the drunken people to cheer and chant my name.

I knew from the sport he did  that he would want to attack first, so I watched him like a hawk waiting for his forst move and as predicted, he started to a straight punch to my face which i easily dodged and twisted his hand and punched him in the face with his own fist. I could see anger now glowing in his eyes and I found it hard not to laugh. I quickly uper cut him with my right fist and kneeing him in the stomach causing him to hunch over in pain. I took this as advantage and swept him of his feet and as he fell to the ground i kicked his head making him go out cold. Cheers surounded the bar and chants of my name over and over. This is what I loved, This is my life and I love it.

"THE WINNER IS REX" The manager shouted into the microphone even though we all know that I had won by the screams and cheers for my name. "NEXT UP IS ANOTHER NEWBIE CALLED BLAZE WHO WILL ALSO BE FIGHTING REX" He shouted again causing the cheers to become even louder if that was even possible.

Blaze walked onto the stage and I instantly recognised him as Alex, one of Jake's friends. He had anger in his eyes, probaly the fact that I knocked his friend out cold and he didn't even get a hit on me. I gently chuckled to myself.

"ALRIGHT, 3 2 1 FIGHT!" The manager screamed again, this must really wear his voice out I though, but shoke my head getting rid of the random thought and concentrating on the fight with alex or 'Blaze' . It took a little bit longer to get him out cold and he even managed to get a good blow to my jaw that is definatly going to bruise, but he is covered with them so i wont be suprised if either of those two idiots come to school tomorrow.