Leaving

Picture of Charlie in Badass clothing

------------------

Charlie's POV

Luckly, when the police had come to remove us from our  house, they had someone bring my bike with them, as they didn't see the car as I parked it further away from the driveway. I got dressed into my normal black clothes, (Leather Jacket, white t-shirt and black ripped jeans with my black combat boots) and my normal REX makeup, (smokey eye, Thick eyeliner, Red lips and mascara). I got my notebook out of my bag and wrote a letter to Ally,

Dear Ally,

I know that you didn't want me here and you only wanted Lily, so i'm leaving you in charge of her. Make sure she is happy and well looked after. She's the last family member I have, but she's happier here with Amber than she ever was with me in the last 4 years since our parents died.

Treat her like your own. Don't come looking for me, or even get the police onto this as I don't want to be found. Don't worry, I'm not killing myself, but I'm going away for freedom. Something I've always wanted, but couldn't have with my life of being a parent figure to Lily.

Thanks for looking after her,

Charlie Xxx

I folded the letter and make made my way downstairs, looking for Ally. I found her in the kitchen cooking.

"Ally?" I called out

Not even bothering to look up at me, "Yes?" She replied

"Here" I said and handed her the letter, she looked confused with the clothes and letter, but i didn;t care. I turned and left, but not before saying "tell Lily I'm sorry"

Ally's POV

"Ally?" Charlie called out.

"Yes?" I asked, still looking at the food I was cooking

"Here" She said handing me a folded piece of paper. I looked at her and was totally confused, what was she wearing and why was she holding her bags and giving me a letter. Not leaving time for me to reply she turned on her heels, but said "tell Lily I'm sorry"

She headed out the door putting on her motor cycle helmet as I opened the paper and read the letter.

Charlies's POV

I put on my helmet as I was leaving the house and slammed the door behind me. I turned and looked at the house once more before hopping into my bike with my bags on my back.

I drove and drove till I found my old house, but there was a selling sign outside it so I carried on ridding through towns untill about midnight when i found a cheap motel and booked myself in for the night.

--------------------

I woke up and found myself still in my clothes from last night and luckly my makeup hadn't smudged so I quickly brushed my hair, tied it in a high pony tail and grabbed my stuff and headed out of the room and handed my key back and got on my motorbike.

It was late in the evening when I finally found a small 1 bedroom flat and bought it and moved in. Once putting my clothes away, I locked most of my money in my safe box and put my nerdy clothes ontop of it to hide it, just in case.

I grabbed my rucksack and headed out to find a food store, which luckly there was one a 2 minute ride away from my flat. I bought some basic food and filled my bike with some fuel as I was running low from all the riding in the last 2 days. Before heading back, I searched around town to find a school about a 10 minute ride away and then headed back to my falt with my shopping in my bag.

 I put all the food I had bought in the cupboards in the small kitchen and the fridge and put all the other essentials in the bathroom and bedroom. I got on my laptop and signed up for school and went to bed thinking about fighting.