Attention...

Picture of Nerdy Charlie on the right

--------------------

Jake's POV

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, My head and whole body aches so much from the fight yesterday. I can't belive I lost to a girl! She was amazing though, she was so graceful with her moves, it was like she was an angel. I would skip school today, but my mum got back from her business trip yesterday and that means i have to go to school, no matter what condition i'm in.

I Love my mum, but she can be really annoying sometimes.

Once I drag myself out of bed and get into the shower and get ready for school, i look in the mirror and look at the massive black eye and blue jaw i have, this is going to be fun, note the sarcasm. All the atention is going to be on me and Alex today becuase we are completly messed up with bruises all over.

I finally got to school and got out of my car and made my way over to my group of friends.

"hey guys" I shouted as I ran up to them, i could see the smurks growing on their faces and noticed that Alex was missing.

"Welldone bro" Danny patted my back, which made me wince. "You got beaten by a girl" He finished and the others couldn't hold in their laughs anymore. About 5 minutes later, Alex's car pulled up and he got out and we all burst out laughing, his face was a mixture of red, pink and purple. He looked really angry, probally that he had to come to school looking like that.

As we finally composed ourselves, we walked down the halls and got quite alot of gasps from the cheerleaders as they saw the state of me and Alex. Cherry came running over to me and hugged me which made me wince.

"Ohmigod! What happened to you two" her screachy voice screamed at up, God that voice was annoying.

From the corner of my eye I could see Tody, Jacob and Danny trying to hold back their laughter, I replied through gritted teath "We got beaten at a fight club" and I heard alex mumbling from the side of me "By a girl" I guess he really couldn't stand the fact that he, the toughest kid in school, got beaten black and blue by a girl.

"Oh look, its nerdy" Tiffany said making us all turn our attention to her as she walked down the hall with a grin on her face when she saw us, but you could see she was trying to pull it back. failing obviosly. From the corner of my eye I could see Chloe and Sammy aiming their water bottles at her and just as she walks past, they squirt their water onto her.

What I usually found funny, I found quite wierd and so did the rest of the boys, but the girls were laughing like hyena's beside us. Nerdy, or charlie, had obviously used makeup to cover up a bruise on he jaw, and a big one at that. I was suprised i mean, how did she manage to get a bruise there.

Charlie's POV

Shit, shit,shit,shit,shit.

The makeup covering the bruise that Alex had given me on the jaw had just been washed of by thoses idiots with their water bottles. I could see the boys gazing at the bruise and the girls laughing which im sure is actually making my ears bleed. God! I quickly rushed away to the nearest girls bathroom and saw that all the makeup had been removed from my bruise, god, why couldn't i have used waterproof concealer.

Through out the rest of the day, I kept on getting stares from the bruise of my face, but i couldn't stop a chuckle coming out of my mouth everytime i saw jake or Alex's messed up faces. It brought rainbows to my eyes. God i sound wierd.