You're in my spot

Sapphires prov

Im back after 8 years I'm back . Im 17 years old and I'm pulling up at school. Yay . Plz note the sarcasm. I don't want to be here but I have to be I'm a gang leader and I'm in highschool . That's a lot to be balanced the whole gang is in New York in the strongest gang leader in the world and my old best friend comes in second place.

Anyways I pull up and I park in the first parking spot by the front. People are giving me weird looks when I take my helmet off. My long pitch black wavy hair rollers out of the bun I had it in and I hear wolf whistles. My leather jacket is a bit worn out . But then I hear some more bike engines come in I smile and I quickly put my shades on.

They seem to stop right behind me so I turn around.some hot ass dude is on his bike looking at me up and down.i clear my through "a picture last longer"

"Yea but your in my spot." I look around and smile, I take my shades off so my almost white eyes are looking at him I hear him suck a sharp breath in " well Blake your names not on it" and with that I get off my bike and walk up the sidewalk into the hell we now call school.

Blakes prov.

Sapphires back.

The girl that told me she'd never leave, the one that told me about her parents abuse,the one that left.
She's back.
I wanted to run and hug her but she told me she would never want to hear from me again and now she's back.

And unfortunately I sorta hate her.