//Erik's car//

"No, that beauty is mine." Erik said moving past me and getting in. I think it suits him but imagining Blake getting out of that car is too ridiculous. Like can you imagine, he is the exact opposite of that car. I giggled at this.

"I don't know what you are imagining but this is my car, one of my cars actually. If you don't like it we can get another one."Blake said pointing at a cool black car.

                                                                              //Blake's car//

                                                                              //Blake's car//

"No, I like it. It's cool." Blake held the car door open for me like a gentleman. I smiled and got in. The interior is good too. I can't even imagine the cost of this car. May be it is a good thing that my mate is prince. I need not worry about expenses except for loosing life so that others can get the throne. Not an exciting thought.

"What happened? You zoned out." Blake interrupted my not so good thoughts.

"Nothing. Just some wayward thoughts."

"Relax princess. Try to have some fun." He smiled lovingly at me and kissed my cheeks. Isn't he being all kissy this day. "By the way you can get chocolates at the mall too." He knows me well.

"So you better be prepared to empty your purse."

"I am afraid I won't get bankrupt no matter how much you after all I am the price."

"Yeah, yeah how can I forget with the expensive car we are sitting in."

"It's not that expensive."

"Yes it's in expensive in your world but in my world it is."

"Did you forget that my world is your world now?"

"So cheesy."

"Anything for you princess."

I blushed.   "Alright, alright just start moving."   

He chuckled knowing that I am covering up for my blushing and started moving. This is my first time in the vampire world and I have to say it is quite beautiful. This world is much more developed than ours but still gave the traditional look. Roads are broad and smooth with trees on either side. It is really cool. Houses here are more mansions, of course nothing like the castle we live in but still very beautiful.

Everything here is very modern and at the same time traditional, I don't know how to explain it. Everything in this world is far more developed than the human world, but I can't say it to be technology because they have something that is more than technology. So everything kind of has a traditional or more like magical touch to it. Everything here is fascinating.  

"Wait a second. Why do you need roads? You guys can run very fast right? You don't even need cars."

"For you."