Fallon

Fallon

I was in my closet looking for this little black dress I picked up while shopping with Lee.

Finding out Hoe ass is going to be at this little dinner, I tried talking my way out of going. But of course August yellow ass is making me go.

"Babe do I really have to go?" I whined as he sat on the edge of the bed waiting on me to get done with my make up.

"Yes now hurry yo ass up woman everybody waiting on us." He said tapping away on his phone.

Looking at him through my mirror I pouted.

"You going and that's final."

Huffing I finished my make up.

I was slipping my feet into my heels when his phone started vibrating.

Of course my nosey ass picked it up to see who it was.

Feeling my knees buckle just a bit, I leaned against the bed for support.

"Baebeh you re -"

He stop mid sentence when he seen his phone in my hand.

"Baebeh look its not what it look -"

"It's not what it look like? Who is Kendra? And why in the hell she call you baby? Better yet explain why she sending you naked pictures!" I yelled as I bit back the tears that were begging to fall.

He couldn't say shit and that's was good as any answer as I needed.

"Just get the fuck out and don't eva come back!!" I screamed -the tears that once blurred my vision had now rained down my slightly blushed cheeks.

----

I was now at home eating shrimp fried rice and watching "Harlem Nights" on Netflix.

Erika and Aaliyah had been calling me nonstop for past 2 hours. Not being in the mood to talk, I turned my phone completely off.

I was in no mood what so ever to talk about the situation.

All I could hear was voices telling me I'm not good enough, I'm to fat, He doesn't want me.

Honestly I knew it was to good to be true. A nigga like August would never be seriously happy or satisfied with a big girl like me.

Just the thought of it brung the tears back.

After cleaning my face again for the third time tonight, I grew tired of feeling sorry for myself and I decided to call it a early night. Considering I have work in the morning; I think I'll work from home this week.

Next Day

Next  Day

August

I was currently at the crib rolling a blunt waiting on my bro to slide through. Nigga said he got some serious shit to talk about and he needed my advice.

My mind slowly drifted off to the shit that happened last night.

Honestly I didn't plan on having no type of relations with Kendra. She was one of my new bartenders and she came on to me one night with me training her since the training manager was out sick. One thang lead to another and all I know is shawty had my dick down her throat.

But, I honestly ain't been thinking about the damn girl. All I want is Fall. But seeing that she blocked my number, I can't even talk to her and at least apologize.

I just hope we can finally get past this and continue what we have.

I just hope we can finally get past this and   continue what we have

Trey

Pulling up to the house I use to call home for 2 years, felt odd having to knock instead of using my keys to let myself in.

As I waited for her to answer my palms started to sweat. I don't know why I'm so nervous, but she sent me a text asking was I busy, and if not to come through she has something important to discuss with me.

Opening the door she stepped aside to let me in . Walking into the living room I took a seat and waited for her to talk.

-

The shit she just laid on me got a nigga heart breaking. Not in a million years would I think this would be a topic of discussion between us. Tears slowly trickled from my eyes as I stared at her.

**

Sorry for Any Mistakes

- COMMENT