[Chapter Fifty-Six]

Start from the beginning

What was porn? Watching your fantasies be played out. Same thing but now you've met them and know their names.

"Maybe one day. After the kids are on solid food." He nodded in agreement.

"Good call and very good point. Now what are my chances of bending you over the bar?" He asked and I smirked

"Oh, I'd say the odds are definitely in your favor and it's a very realistic thought." I had started birth control and we agreed to try to use condoms when we could but we weren't this weekend. Last night sex with them wasn't as comfortable. They slide but if they got remotely dry then they rub and not in a good way.

Other people had sat up on the bar and when we walked over I expected him to bend me over but he picked me up and sat me up on the bar.

"What are you doing?" But I knew. These were crotchless panties and he took advantage of that.

"You think I would allow you to suck my co ck and swallow and then fuck you without taking care of my Angel?" So in front of fucking everyone he buried his face between my thighs. My hands rested behind me to hold me up and I grabbed the edge of the bar.

When he went down on me I closed my eyes because I was pretty much on display up here. When I opened my eyes I could see people clearly watching, getting off on how he f ucked my with his tongue. Spencer was clearly watching. Corey, I think that was his name, slid his hands up her stomach and pinched her nipples as she looked from his head to my face.

My biggest wish was that he could play with my bre asts right now or that I could lay back and do it myself. When the bartender poured me another shot of tequila I balanced long enough to take it. He was aggressive but I wanted his hair between my fingers, something I couldn't have. Spencer came closer and ordered shots for her and Corey and she smiled wickedly at me.

"Enjoying yourself?" There has literally never been a time where I had a conversation with someone while I was having sex with someone; oral or normal.

"I am." She sat there and what was it about her that turned me on so much? When she watched I was more responsive. She eyed my exposed breasts and then me again.

"May be crossing a line but can I touch them?" Chase was hard to see in the dimmed light but I looked down at him and he looked at me like he did every time he was waiting for me to decide on if he was allowed to.

"Okay," This was uncharted territory "Only with your hands." Specification. When I looked into it all before the weekend, It said that if your man has a cold and sucks on your breasts it could give it to your baby still. She was gentle as they filled her palms. She massaged them and brushed her fingers over my nipples.

This was a dream; it had to be. This wasn't something we went to and letting another woman touch my breasts certainly wasn't something I did. He was behind her and her eyes never left mine as Corey ordered another shot. Spencer licked the inside of his hand, the skin between his thumb and pointer finger and he poured salt. Everything he did was right in front of me, which was the only reason for what I did next. He added a lime, the edge between her teeth and then the shot went right from the bartenders hands to Corey's, to me.

He offered and I sucked the salt, he put the shot to my lips and I tilted my head back before leaning closer to her. Her lips grazed mine as I took it and bit down and she didn't move away. She gave me the choice to pull away but I went forward.

The lime dropped down to my thigh and I let her tongue take possession of my mouth. She was a gentle looking woman, a submissive in title but no one told her that when her tongue lead mine.

Her fingers lightly pinched my breasts causing me to moan into her mouth and she kissed me harder. She didn't stop, we didn't stop until I had to throw my head back and scream when I came. She gently kissed my neck, keeping her mouth from my breasts but her hands never stopped.