[Chapter Fifty-Six]

Start from the beginning

He sucked and his tongue pleasured. As he played with my other nipple it leaked a little and he ran his tongue up my rips and to that nipple; sucking there next. He took the pressure that was building again away and I grinded against his lap.

His erection strained against his boxers; if you could call them that.

"Take it out." He reached between us and exposed himself. When I looked around people were watching with no judgment. Curiosity? Maybe. Lust? Definiently.

He sucked my breasts and I let him until he had drained enough to be comfortable again. He panted and I slid between his legs to suck his co ck. He loved it. He loved the power he felt when I was on my knees, that he could choke me and make me gasp for air; making me chose to service his di c over breathing.

He leaned back and let me take care of him. He pushed my head down when he wanted to hit the back of my throat and I didn't get as wet as usual but I got pretty wet tonight thinking of being sexually dominated by him in public.

People were watching and it was empowering. Maybe it was the tequila but hey, tequila worked well for us the first night. Tequila was the reason we fu cked, the reason for being introduced to a new sexual world. Without Tequila I wouldn't be a mother or a wife and I certainly never would have discovered how badly I wanted him to fuck me in the ass, tie my up or fuck me rough. I loved tequila.

That just made me want to pleasure him even more. As soon as I saw where he took me I was ready to leave, slap him and get into a huge fight on how could do something so stupid. But when he asked me to trust him and told me why; I figured we would just hang around and watch and now; now I was glad we were here.

This was strangely the most comfortable I've felt with my body. Photos weren't allowed in here to protect what the club stood for making it easier to swallow; pun intended. He came down my throat this time and it was the first time in close to a year since that's happened. As soon as I was done he pulled me back into his lap.

"Hello." We pulled out mouths away from each other to see a small brunette woman standing there with a smile.

"Hi." She sat beside us and reached out a hand.

"Spencer."

"I'm Brylee, Chase." He shook her hand too.

"My Dom, Corey and I were wondering if you two were just taking in the scene or looking to swing tonight." Swing; that brought back pleasurable thoughts of last night. That wasn't the kind of swing she was talking about though.

"We appreciate the offer; you're gorgeous, but this is our first time." She nodded and stood.

"That's fine, we were just curious. Love that you're not ashamed of your breasts by the way; not many women have the courage to do that." Neither of us missed how she addressed him either. It wasn't husband or boyfriend, but Dom.

She may have accepted that well and been completely fine with a no but it didn't stop them from watching us through the night and I watched her.

"Are you thinking about it?" Chase asked me and I hadn't been with another woman before and I admit that I was attracted to her. Her brown hair held some dark colored highlights that the light brought out.

"No," That was a lie and It was clear he didn't believe me. "Not thinking of going and accepting but thinking of what it would be like." When I was breastfeeding there would be no way I would risk catching something or randomly hooking up at a club. What's in my body goes into their and no matter how appealing it seemed; I was married.

"Me too." There was a bit of jealousy, as irrational yet rational that was. I just admitted to being curious to swinging with another couple and there is a man too; I shouldn't be jealous for him feeling the same way. She was gorgeous though but he loved exploring this new body. There was nothing to realistically be jealous of; everyone looks and people wonder.