[Chapter Fifty-Five]

Start from the beginning

"You're right." He was open before and that hasn't changed. We're still the same people.

"Plus; I brought a surprise I wanted to try out," He whispered in my ear and used my hips to pull me back against him. "You're hips are even sexier now." His breath was against my neck and I tilted my head to the opposite side for him.

"Oh yeah? Well I brought you a surprise too." Some things that he's never seen before. Motherhood now included breastfeeding bras and pads to keep things dry. He's seen my breasts multiple times a day for three months now, but he was right; they were Maria and Marcus.

Except tonight and this weekend they would be his and not enclosed in unsexy cotton traps. This weekend was for lace, skimpy and sexy. I couldn't believe that's it's been a year since we got married; time has flown by so quick. A year ago we were thinking of starting a family and now we have two perfect three month olds.

A year ago I cried as I remembered my parents and I bonded more with my new parents. And now I have framed pictures of my parents hanging above our fireplace. Everything has changed in a year; even our love has.

My heart wants to burst everyday because after we were married, how he treated me on that cruise, how he went from rough to gentle, dominate to my partner, from my husband to a father; it's been a year of ups and an occasional down. We've made a great life together already in a single year of marriage and I can't wait to see what's next.

I wondered how we would be on our next anniversary and what new ways I could find to fall even deeper in love with him.

"What's my surprise?" I asked him and he wiggled his brows.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." And this is precisely why I wore a dress and my heels he loved so much. My fingers gripped the zipper of my dress and I was able to plan the exact reveal of my body for him. My breasts came into view and this time they were enclosed by see through lace. My ni pples were hard and as I went lower and revealed the lower region of my stomach he looked ready to pant.

He and his eyes were like a hungry dog and i was the only thing that could satisfy that hunger and thirst.

"Keep going baby." His eyes were entranced as the top of my underwear peeked through.

"No touching." He groaned and bit his lip as I fully undid the zipper. My dress hung off my shoulders as I exposed myself to him. The top had lining and the lace continued down onto the top of my ribs. My panties could be untied on either side and he realized now that I wasn't just wearing leggings under my dress.

Anything to that man that went over your legs was leggings; tights, nylons, anything.

The Garter connected to a band around my waist and it wasn't to hide my stripes on my tummy; I earned those and he loved them; that was why he had to explore to uncover.

"If you stood there and played with your breats, I'm pretty sure I could come right now." His eyes weren't sure where to look and that boosted my confidence; he was nearly drooling.

"What do you want to do first?" My fingers trailed along my hip and up my stomcah. His eyes watched as I ran them over the top of my breats; like an animal chasing a light or bone. I'd be his toy to bite and nibble if he could keep himself together long enough to do it.

"Suck those fucking brea sts. Is that a push up bra?" He asked and I shook my head. He clearly looked up and mouthed 'yes' before returning them to me. It was nearly impossible not to laugh at his reaction but it was flattering. Without touching me he's made my worry drop. He makes me feel sexy and desired; like he could spent a week in bed with me and still be coming back for more; which was an offer he would take.