Chapter 25

"And then he told me he was going to get something and I stay outside for an hour waiting and then find out that he was passed out in the house! His stupid ass knocked himself unconscious in the closet trying to get a damn gift for me!" Jungkook yelled to Seokjin and I.

"Well...Atleast he's trying to make things right?" Jungkook shakes his head violently.

"He's being selfish! He decided he wanted to leave and now he wants to come back! He's forcing his answers on me, leaving me with no option! That's not making things right!"

I bit my lip. "And Jihyun was there for the night?" Jungkook smiled.

"Yes. We slept there for the night."

"Don't tell me..."

"He was so sweet and big and thick. I just wish he was rough like Jimin. That's why I don't go for guys my age, they're too gentle."

"Okay then." I rolled my eyes. He's such a slut.

...

Seokjin and I are laying in bed, him playing with the blanket and me writing lyrics.

The silence is broken when Seokjin calls my name.

"Namjoon, you said I could work for you remember?" I look to him.

"I did...I mean yeah I did." He gives me a funny look.

"I haven't done anything but wash the dishes everyday. That's not really work. I want to real work."

"There's not much to do here Jinnie. You can clean the bathrooms shit, I don't know."

"I don't think cleaning your house is enough for what you're giving me."

I put my notebook and pencil down and gave him my full attention. "What do you think is enough?"

He licks his bottom lip and looks to me. "Anything you'll ever need, whether it be sexual or not, I'll do anything."

"I'm not going to use you like that." He kicks the blanket off his legs and turns over, putting his leg over mine and straddling my waist.

"Namjoonie, I want you to use me." He leans in and kisses me slowly. "I give you my full permission."

The tone of his voice turned me on a little I'm not going to lie. I smile up to him and he takes that as an okay.

I feel his hips role down slowly and I shake my head. I flip us around and take the blanket from inbetween us. Our bodies are pressed close, the only thing inbetween is our clothing.

I kiss Seokjin hard on the lips and start to grind down. His hips match my pace and he starts grunting. I throw my head back, too lost in pleasure.

Then the sound of the door slowly opening catches us by surprise. Immediately I grab the blanket and put it over us.

I start snoring slightly to make whoever it is think we're asleep. Seokjin wraps an arm around my waste.

I hear something fall and a giggle. 

"Shhh I swear you're the worst when it comes to sneaking." 

"Sorry."

"Shhhhh!" 

A slap sound. 

"Owe!" 

Sniffle 

"Shhhh don't cry Tae I'm sorry. Don't c-"

"Jungkook I swear if you hit Taehyung one more time I'll slap you into another dimension." Jin's voice is heard. 

I really wanted to say something but I'm too embarrassed. 

"Okay, sorry Eomma jin." And I hear footsteps coming closer. 

"Eomma? Why are you cuddled so close? Were you guys getting happy?"  Jin and I are quick to separate

"Taehyung no it wasn't like that! We were just cuddling!" 

Taehyung winks. "Yeah ok." 

I throw my pillow at him and he giggles, catching it and jumping ontop of us. 

We groan in pain as he cuddles us still giggling. "Why did you guys come in here?" 

"Taehyung said he heard grunts and wanted to see."

Jungkook smirked and looked at my lips. "You guys both have swollen lips."

"Eomma you're still happy? You're poking me."

"Gross." Jungkook fake gags and walks out.

"Please get out." I groan and Taehyung finally, while laughing, walks out.