Chapter 13

Hoseok

"Hobi!" Taehyung giggles for the hundredth time. I continue to attack his sides with tickles and he squirms underneath me, red in the face.

His hands attempt to move mine and I gotta admit he's pretty strong. "H-Hobi I'm gonna pee!" His legs start moving around like noodles and I put my legs together tightly to hold them in place.

"Tae Tae! Are you happy now? No more worrying about me?!" I ask while he continues trying to break free.

"I'm happy!" Taehyung actually started to pee and I felt it. I jump off of him and look at my crotch.

"I'm sorry Hoseokie, but...I'm not." His sincere expression turns into a shit eating grin. I smile at him and walk up the stairs and to Namjoon's room, going to my things. I look back and he's standing there.

"It's fine. Go wait in the bathroom." Taehyung nods and then he's gone.

"Hoseok, you're here still? Do you want me to keep that part about your sister or no?" I shrug even though I'm almost positive there's no way he can see me.

"Hoseok?"

"Sure, go ahead. I was gonna tell my fans anyways, sooner or later." I grab two pairs of boxers and some shorts.

Namjoon walks into the room and sees me holding the objects. "What happened, Woah your pants..." I chuckle.

"I was tickling Taehyung and he pissed." Namjoon laughs and shakes his head.

"I know never to tickle him."

...

"You clean yourself. I'm gonna be in the other bathroom."

"O-key!" He makes the okay sign with his hands and then closed the door in my face, starting to sing.

I smile to myself and go to the guest bathroom downstairs.