The other figure said nothing, instead He grabbed Seungcheol's shoulder and said; “Be strong for Anna, don't keep her waiting. Don't hurt her for too long”

“I won't, take care of her Bin”

Before, he would leave, I approached them. They were both shocked but they explain everything in detail to me. I felt sorry for Anna but I felt sorry for Seungcheol more.

End of Flashback.

Now that I do, think about it, Bin is always there. He's always the first to get involved in her business. Last time, he was the first to approach the security office, next Seungcheol..could this mean he liked Anna? If he did, which I'm still sure he doesn't, like her, he wouldn't still leave Joonyi.  There was no way, he would give up his obsession for her. Right?

“I would like to pay the bills” I told the Registry as she searched for Anna's name on the list. She cleared at throat sending me a look of uncertainty.

“Guest, Are you sure you've not paid?”

“No why?”

The hospital fees for Miss Anna has been paid”

  I didn't need to crack my head to figure out who did this. I already knew who. See? I told you. He was always One step ahead.

»»»»

Moonbin's POV

I want to see her. It's been three days, I'm itching to see Anna. I hope she's fine, does she eat well, does she sleep well now? How about bathing? The doctor last time said she was too weak to raise herself. I do hope she's fine....Ugh! What Am I thinking of? Of course she'd be fine, she has Minhyuk over there. She's good. But,

I still want to see her.

I miss her.

      The door rang cutting out my thoughts. Was that Minhyuk? Or Sanha? I rushed to go answer it.

What -the- Fudge?

Nervousness and shock washed over me as I gripped the Handle tightly. What did they want?

“Miss Moon, Mr Moon...what do you want?”

Ommo, this boy doesn't even miss us” she said as the man beside her huffed. “He's the same after so many years”

I crossed my arm. “May, I know why you are here?”

Oh. Let's all go in and talk about that” She suggested, about to get in but I blocked the entrance. “No, tell me why you are standing in front of this house, after so many years. I know you didn't come cause you missed me.”