Yandy linked her arm through mine as we walked into Tyron's class for 1st period, before we took our usual seat in the front. Instantly Ronney took a seat next to me.

I looked over at him and he had this huge grin platered onto his face. What's he so happy for?

I frowned " Watchu so happy for? " I asked while eyeing him suspisiously. He's grinning extra hard right now and it's starting to creep me out.

He lifted his head up and sat up in his seat as if he were proud

" I got a job " he stated, causing my insides to instantly bubble up.

I smiled " Oh Ronney that's great! I'm so proud of you " I said excitedly patting his back in affection. I know how bad Ronney has been looking for a job because he wants to take some weight off of his mom. Even though his mom makes pretty good money being a Radiologist, Ronney wants to feel independent and stop asking his mother for money. Honestly I'm proud of him.

He grinned as he nodded " Yup, I start Monday " he stated.

Yandy scooped some more noodles into her mouth " So watchu gonna be doing? Jerking off? " she said smirking. Oh God she's so crazy.

I bursted out laughing and Yandy did the same, both of us cracking up at her joke. She's something else, some boys do be doing that like it's a job though....

Ronney nodded " Yup " he said. Huh?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion " Yup what? " I asked.

He shrugged " That's what I'm going to be doing. I'm a sperm doner now " he said proudly, looking down at us like he's a King. Oh my God.

I shook my head " Ronney what the hell is wrong with you? That's not even a job! " I exclaimed. Has he lost his mind?!

" Yes it is. If I fill up at least three cups with my sperm I can get up to $1,000. That's crazy! I can litterally get paid to pleasure myself and to have a whole bunch of kids I don't even have to take care off. Also they said I can bring someone in the room to help me out if you know what I mean " he said winking, making me wanna throw up. I really think all of that tattoo ink has finally made it to his brain.

Yandy rolled her eyes " Ronney I'm so done with your tattooed giraffe looking ass, anyway Chasity, did you see my prom dress?" she asked excitedly before taking her iPhone out her bag.

I shook my head " No, let me see " I said, my voice cracking slightly. I'm still feeling sick from Ronney telling me about his new employment. All my friends are just sick in the head I swear. But honestly I wouldn't trade them for anything else in the world, believe that.

As I watched Yandy scan through the photos on her phone, I suddenly felt a hot gaze burning at the side of my face, making my eyes flicker over to the left.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I saw Willow standing in the hallway leaning against the classroom door staring at me, her eyes straight cold. Why the hell is she staring at me like that? She looks creepy as hell.

Deciding not to give her the satasfaction of letting her know that she's making me uncomfortable, I gave her a warm smile. I'm not fighting with this demented chick anymore, imma kill her with kindness.

She returned my smile, but it was anything but kind. It was a wicked almost cynical grin that stretched onto her face, and it sent a shiver up my spine.

She smiled at me like that for 20 seconds straight, making me feel like I was the prey and she was the lion, and with that she walked away.

What the hell was that...