Chapter 16

*Wesley's POV*

I was just at the club and was on my way home. I've been clubbing a lot latley to get my mind of Kiersten. I still loved herr, but she wanted to see other people. So, thats what I've been doing... almost everyday. What else am I supposed to do to get my mind off her? I"ll probably never see her again anyways. I was about to turn the cornor when I slid off the road and the last thing I heard was a crash, and the last thing I saw was a tree.

*Kiersten's POV*

Elyse, Drew, Keaton, and I were all just hanging out when Keaton got a phone call.

"Hello?" Keaton said. "Wait what?! Is this a joke because it's not funny??!" all I could hear was some mumbling on the other side of the line. "Okay... I'll be right over," and then he immediatly hung up. His face was ghost white and it looked like he was about to cry.

"What happened?" I asked feeling really worried.

"Wes... ran into a tree," he whispered. My face turned just as white as Keaton and I almost stopped breathing.

"We're going to the hospital, now!" I panicked. We all ran to the car and jumped in.

"Did they call your mom and dad, what about Breezie and Brooke?" I asked as Drew started driving. Elyse was sitting in the passengers seat and Keaton and I were in the back.

"Yeah," was all Keaton could say. If they all weren't there I would have started crying, balling my eyes out actually. I had to be strong for Keaton. When we finally got to the hospital Drew and Elyse ran inside.

"Are you ready..?" I asked Keaton who was just sitting in the car staring at his hands. He nodded his head and looked up at me.

"Do you think he's okay?" he asked quietly, holding back tears.

"I don't know... I hope," and then I took his hand and we walked inside. THe lady at the front office said we had to wait ouside of his room for 15 more minutes and then we could go in. The doctors weren't sure how bad the wreck was yet.

Those 15 minutes felt like decades. We all just sat there in silence. Their mom and Breezie joined in on the silence shortly after we got there. Finally the door opened.

"You may come in now... two or three at a time please," the doctor said. "He is better than we expected, but still in critical condition. He is awake now, but very tired. When he crashed into the tree his car caught on fire. Lucky, somebody near by pullled him out before the flames could get to him. He hit his head very hard and has a lot of bruises basically every where."

Breezie, Keaton, and their mom went in first since they were his family. Once they came out I told Drew and Elyse to go ahead because I wasn't ready. After about ten minutes they came out and Drew was basically in tears, but smiling. I gave him a big hug, took a breath, then walked in.

*Wesley's POV*

After Drew and Elyse left I figured they were the only ones here so I started to close my eyes, but I heard the door creak open. I slowly opened my eyes and Kiersten was standing there, a mix of nervousness and sadness on her face.

"Oh my god..." she said. "I wasn't picturing the next time I finally saw you to be like this..." she said walking towards my hospital bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I replied staring her in the eyes.

"It's not your fault you crashed into a tree Wes," she replied.

"No, not about this, about what happened.. at the club," I said. I could see the tears in her eyes about to come down.

"I forgive you," she replied as one tear ran down the side of her face. "I still like you Wes, I... I just don't want to get hurt again!" she replied wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Well, this might have been a little more painful for me," I said gesturing to my injured body. She let out a small laugh then reached her hand over to grab mine. "Will you give me one more chance? Please, I promis I won't hurt you ever again, I will always be there for you, even if I'm not actually there. I love you, I've only known you for a little, but I really do love you Kiersten.

Please," I whispered. She just sat there and looked at me for a little, the nshe leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too, Stromberg" she said. I smiled and she pecked me on the lips then stood up. "Well, you better get some sleep,"

"I guess, visit me tomorrow?" I asked as she was about to open the door,

"Of course," she replied with a smile, then left the room.

*Keaton's POV* I peaked into Wes's hospital room and saw Kiersten leaned over, kissing him. It felt as if somebody just stabbed me in the stomach. Did they just get back together? Wesley cheated on her! she sould be with me... did I really just say that to myself. Crap, I knew I had feeling for her but I didn't realize I liked her this much until now. I guess I'll just have to wait until Wes messes up again...