Chapter 7

Wes clears his throught and also glares at Keaton. "Uhm, what?" he asks.

"You heard me," Keaton smirks. I like Wesley and all but I've only known him for about a week. and I honestly doubt he liked me.

"We don't got all day," Elyse laughs. Wes looks at me blushing a bit.

"Are you okay with ths?" he asks.

"Uhh, um it''s just a dare right? hah, uh why not?" I stutter with a small laugh.

He leans in and lightly presses his lips against mine. I didn't know you could feel such big sparks with such a small kiss. I start to slowly pull away but i feel Wesley's arm on my waist and he pulls me closer. Geez, that boy was good. I know this is going to sound cheesy, but the kiss just felt so right. Wesley made this kiss more intense and I heard Elyse and Keaton groan but I ignored it. Then a thought popped into my mind.

This is my older brothers best friend.

This thought threw me off and I pulled away. Wesley look disapointed but I just didn't want Drew to be mad at me or Wes.

"I- I'm sorry. I uh.. I'm tired. I should probably go to sleep," I mumble. standing up and walking to the door, then I remebered this was my room.

"Uh, you and Keaton can sleep in here," I added as I walked out the door and downstairs. What did I just do?? How could I have been so stupid to have thought a kiss with my brother's bestfriend would mean something. What sucked is I still had a lot of feelings for Wes, but I knew I couldn't do anything. Drew would kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Elyse's POV*

It was the weekend so I was going to go to my moms house for two days. Kiersten was supposed to go too but changed her mind because her parents would be in Florida so there would be no point for her so go back home. I said good bye to Kiersten, Wes, Drew, and Keaton who were at the airport with me.

"Bye Keats," I said giving him a tight squeeze and a peck on the cheek.

"Bye, I know it's only going to be a couple days... But I'm going to miss you a lot." Keaton said frowning.

"Awe, I'm gonna miss you too," I sighed.

I walked over to Wes and he pulled me into a huge bear hug, "Bye Elly," he said as he let me go. I said goodbye to Drew and then have Kiersten a hug.

"Flight to Indianapolis, Indiana please board now," said the lady on the intercom. I gave my friends a small smile and walked away, getting on the plane to take me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Wes's POV*

Elyse got on the plane and it was just me, the boys, and Kiersten. Kiersten had been ignoring me since a few days ago when we kissed. I don't know why, but it was starting to get to me.

"Um, I'll see you guys around," Kiersten mumbled avoiding eye contact. She started to walk away and something inside me just clicked.

"Kiersten!" I yelled grabbing her arm. Her face was completely shocked.

"W-what?" She stuttered looking down.

"I think you know what. Why have you been avoiding me? That kiss felt so right and you know it!" I replied to her looking right in her eyes.

"I don't know what your talking about," she said breaking away from my grip. "I can't be kissing my older brothers bestfriend. Okay? Just leave me alone!" She glared at me and walked towards the front doors in the airport. I stood there shocked and hurt. Then I realized Drew had heard it all, and he was as shocked a me.

"What?" She said looking confused.

"Dude, it was a dare, I wouldn't have kissed her without your permission if it wasn't. But it felt so right and I'm starting to fall for her. Please don't hate me, I think Kiersten already does. I can't lose you too," I said to him.

"Go get her," Drew replied giving me a pat on the shoulder. I couldn't believe he just gave me permission to date his sister. I gave him a quick smile than ran towards the front doors.

"Kiersten! Wait up, please," I yelled to her.

She started walking faster and I picked up the pace. Finically I caught up to her right in front of the door and she looked really mad.

"Please..." I muttered grabbing her waist and facing her towards me. Now we were both staring each other in the eyes and once again I felt a connection.

"Wes..." She starts to say but I cut her off, pushing my lips against her. The sparks were back and even bigger than last time. I pushed her up against that wall and made the kiss more intense, moving my lips in sync with her. She lifted her hand up and rested it on my shoulder and the other she tangled in my hair. God she was cute. Finally I pulled away so we could breath.

"Drew's fine with it...." I said with a smile. She bit her lip and looked at me.

"Good," she whispered pulling me in and kissing me again.

SORRY IT'S KINDA A SHORT CHAPTER, IT WAS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER. BUT YEAH, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!