Chapter 2

Keaton gave us a small smile. "Will you be joining us?" he asks. "Yup! I'm super stoked!" I beamed. "Let's go kids!" Wesley and Drew laugh in sync. "Oh shut up you fags, we are only two years younger than!" I say while rolling my eyes. We all run out to the beach and make sure our boards are ready! "Let's do this!" I yell as I run out into the waves. I start looking for the perfect wave. Once I spot one, I notice Wesley sees it too. "Hey, that's my wave! I call dibs!" I yell to him. "Not unless I get to it first!" He yells back. We both laugh and start paddling closer to the gigantic wave. Once it gets close enough I stand up on my board. In the end, we both end up riding the wave perfectly. "Hey Kiersten, that was pretty freakin tight! I've never seen a girl that good at surfing." Wesley laughs. "Why thank ya" I say bak to him. After all of us surf for a good hour we go back to shore and just sit on the beach. "We'll that was fun!" Keaton smiles. "Yeah it was," Elyse says while checking Keaton out. I'm pretty sure I was the only one that saw her to it though. "Hey guys I gotta go, we should do this again," Drew says while going back to his house. So it was just me, Elyse, Keaton, and Wesley there. "You two are some pretty cool girls," Wesley laughs while taking my SnapBack and putting it on his own head. "Hey, give it back!" I yell while trying to take it away from him. "Nope! It's mine now," Wesley yells back. "Screw you!" I say while punching him in the shoulder. "Gladly." Wesley laughs with a smirk. I roll me eyes and start talking to Elyse. Keaton and Wesley start up a conversation about some music thing. "So you guys sing?" I ask the boys. "Uh yeah, we're actually in a band with Drew and two guys named Kyle and Kenny. Drew, Keaton and I sing. Kyle and Kenny just play the instrument." Wesley explained to us. "That's awesome! Do you guys have a band name?" Elyse replied. "Yeah, we call ourselves Emblem3," he tells us. "That's a sick name!" I smile at Keaton and Wes. "Thanks, do you guys sing?" Keaton says looking at us. Elyse and I just start cracking up. "Hell no! I have no music talents what so ever!" I laugh. We all just keep talking about the band for a good ten minutes. I really hope we get to hang out wit these boys a lot. They seem really cool, unlike the dickheads Drew used to be friends with. After getting to know each other better we exchange phone numbers then say our goodbyes and go home. "They are some really awesome guys," Elyse says to me while we put on some sweats and t-shirts. "Yeah they are" I smile. "Well we better go to sleep, its almost 12, good night." I yawn. "Night KJ" Elyse whispers before we both fall asleep.