( Tittle )

If you can't tell by now I love using music to explain story's. 😄 Enjoy the chapter though!

Max's pov
I see a thing in the middle of the pavement in front of the school. . .
WAIT THATS A PERSON!! I dash to them and see the blood all over their clothes. Just as I saw this the verse in my song sang: Down your knees you don't look so tall OPEN YOUR EYES AND THE EMPIRE FAAALS!~ - "Hey are you ok!?" I shout but they dont respond. The person looks like a boy. I think his names Ross??? I'm not sure but there's no time for that I need to get him to the nurse! I pick him up and start to carry him twords the nurses office. He moves a little and groans. 'Good. At least he's not dead.' I think as I reach the door to the office. I push open the door and walk in. The room is small and spotless as always. I lay him across three chairs.

Rosses pov
Is this what dieing feels like? Is this what Mom, Dad, and Clementine felt like? I see something comeing closer. Maybe a person? Did Kendall and his gang not get enough when they kicked me and have come back for more? "Hey are you ok!?" A voice calls from the blob, the voice sounds male. But it's definitely not one of them, I try to respond to the figure now hunched over me but fail. I can't move. Soon after I see him pick me up. Where is he takeing me? He walks twords the frount doors of our school. His face is to blury to make out. Who is this mystery guy who cared enough to even give me a thought? Before I know it were at the nurses. I can tell because she always keeps the lights really dim compared to the rest of the school. Oh no. . . How am I gonna explain this one?

SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT BUT I TRIED MY BEST!!! WELL THAT ALL I HAVE TO SAY 4 NOW SOOOOOOOO BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!