Soaked

Anastasia

I'm standing on the side of the road next to a fire hydrant that was spewing water, wearing nothing but a see-through white dress. We were in some town whose name I don't know. All I knew was practically the entire place was corn fields.

"Okay, Anastasia, ready? Take two, marker" the director snaps the action board and I spring to life.

I step into the water and move my body, hoping I look better then I feel right now.

We had been filming the music videos for 3 and a half weeks, and as long as everything went well today, I'd be on the first red eye flying back home to L.A tonight.

Despite missing Duff, I was having a great time filming with Aerosmith. They were a real pleasure to work with, not to mention my dream come true.

They had me doing all sorts of parts in these music videos. I've been dressed in bikinis, stripper get-ups, naughty school girl outfits, see-through dresses, and even an angel. I've had my hair dyed more times then I can count. I had people fussing over me constantly--touching, retouching, hairspraying.

It was exhausting, but so fun.

"CUT!" I hear the director yell, and one of the assistants tosses me a towel. Dripping wet, I walk over to where the director and the band were sitting behind a monitor, watching the take.

"How does it look?" I ask as they all stare at the small screen.

"It's perfect. Can't get any sexier then that." Steven says to the director, looking up at me and smiling.

I go behind the monitor and watch the take for myself. I think it looks pretty good, too.

"I agree." says the director, who gives me a thumbs up.

"Thank god. That water is freezing." I state.

I watch the director grab his megaphone and hit the button, barking loudly to the set crew.

"Okay. Next up to be filmed is the make-out scene. I need Ana in wardrobe, then hair and make-up." he announces, and I'm whisked away by one of the assistants.

I'm given a pink negligee, which I change into quickly.

"Right this way, Ana." Another assistant tells me, and I follow her to hair and make-up.

I sit down in the chair and immediately my hair is being brushed out and blown dry. Aerosmith's manager, John Kalodner seems to pop out of no where, doing his best to speak over the harsh noise coming from the hair dryer.

"Okay so this next scene is simple. We're gonna drive into town and set up the set while you're getting fixed up." he says. "All you have to do is walk out of the house behind Steven, make out with him, and then watch him pull away."

"Awesome, thanks John." I call to him as he walks away.

The lady who is blow drying my hair smiles down at me.

"Are you excited to be heading back home?" She asks.

"Not as excited as I am to be able to talk to my boyfriend. I haven't spoken to him since he left for Europe." I tell her with a smile.

"You didn't exchange numbers before he left?" she asks.

"He's in a different hotel every night and I didn't know the number for my hotel room before we left. We have no way to contact each other until I get back home to LA. He knows our house phone number and that's it." I tell her.

"What's he doing in Europe anyway?" she questions.

"He's in a band." I answer.

"Awesome. Which one?" she wants to know.

LiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara