Apologized

Anastasia

"Come on, Ana. Let me in." Duff whines outside the door like a puppy.

I've taken it upon myself to get our stuff packed up, throw Duff's shit outside the door, and get in the shower so I don't have to take one on the bus.

I sit in my bath robe on the tan couch that resides in the dressing room. My dripping wet hair lays tamely down my shoulders. I never bother to dry it because it damages the ends.

I put my feet up on the coffee table in front of me, taking a long drag off of my cigarette. One of my many Aerosmith records play from the record player. I roll my eyes, trying to keep myself from getting up and opening the door for him.

"Anastasia. Please. I'm sorry for what I said." Duff's voice sounds again from outside the door.

Even when we were mad at each other, Duff saying my full name like that made me squirm. I truly didn't know how much longer I could stay mad.

Sure, maybe I went a little overboard telling Duff I didn't need his help. It was kind of nice to have someone to watch out for me, even though I could have handled it on my own.

It was nice of him to care enough about me to do that, though. He stopped the entire show so he could make sure I was safe.

But then again, I'm not as helpless as Duff thinks I am. And he essentially told me to shut the fuck up, which I don't appreciate in the least.

My eyebrows knit together in anger.

"Ana, please baby. Open the door." he says again.

Another cigarette. That'll calm my nerves.

_______________________________________________________________________

Axl

I'm carrying all of my shit to the bus so we can get on the road when I pass Duff's dressing room. I scoff when I see that he's still there with his back to the door, smoking a cigarette, waiting for Ana to decide to let him in.

What's even funnier is that she's taken the liberty of throwing all of his stuff out into the hallway- bass, clothes, vodka, and all.

"You gotta be kidding me. She's still got you out here?" I ask him with a chuckle. "Damn, McKagan. You've only been going together for a few months and she's already got your balls tied to a string."

He just shakes his head with a smile. "Fuck you." he says, chucking an empty beer can at my feet.

"Well, you can take a shower in my room if you want. I'm done in there." I tell him.

"Thanks, man." he answers shortly.

"When I get all my shit in the bus, me and Izzy are gonna go out and have a few beers and watch The Cult play. We're not leaving till they're done their set anyways, so might as well enjoy it, right?" I chuckle.

"Hell yeah. I'll be out there after I shower." Duff says. I watch him as he picks up one of his bags and slings it over his shoulder, pushing his glasses up onto his head.

"While your gone, I'll see what I can do about her." I tell him, gesturing towards the room that holds the beautiful Ana.

"Whatever man, she's not gonna open the door. She's fucking stubborn." Duff says, heading in the direction of my dressing room.

"If anyone knows it, it's me and you." I chuckle.

He smiles slowly, I'm sure recalling her pretty face, just like I was. "Yeah, but she's worth every single ounce of bullshit." he says.