Teased

Anastasia

It took us nearly three days to get to Hailfax from L.A. We stopped multiple times along the way for various things, including food and sometimes even to see the sights. We just got in this morning and currently, Duff and I were holed up in our hotel room, where we were supposed to be trying to catch up on sleep. Instead, we were laying naked in bed, getting drunk on a handle of vodka. 

Duff laid against the headboard of the California King sized bed, flipping through the channels on the TV and puffing a cigarette. I laid face-down across his lap while his free hand drew little circles on my back.  His bass laid at the foot of the bed.

We were both tired, but not tired enough to sleep.

"What time's the show tonight?" I ask him.

"We go on at 7." He answers.

"What're we gonna do after?" I want to know.

"We'll find something I'm sure." He responds, still flipping through the multitude of Canadian channels. Some of them are in English and others are in French. 

After thumbing through the channels for a few minutes, I get tired of the monotony. "I'm gonna get in the shower." I tell Duff.

The blankets fall off my body as I stand up, revealing me in all my glory. Duff can't help but turn his attention to me, and I smirk. 

"Can I come?" he asks, with his eyes trailing up and down my naked body, but I shake my head no. If there was one thing I was sure of, it's that I never got clean taking a shower with Duff until I got even more dirty first.

"You find something to watch. I'll be out soon." I tell him. 

I tread lightly to the bathroom and am about to shut the door when I hear a familiar sound.

"Dude looks like a lady!" Steven Tyler's voice sings from the TV.

"Babe! You're on TV!" Duff calls to me excitedly, and I quickly head back in. 

Sure enough, there I am, plastered on the TV screen. I watch carefully as Steven rips the skirt from my body.

I was surprised how much actually got cut, but they still left a good amount of my scenes. 

When my part is over, Duff looks at me. "I swear you have the perfect ass, but it looks even better in person." he says, and I laugh. 

"Shut up." I chuckle and throw my dirty underwear at his face. 

"I tell you how great your ass is and I get dirty panties to the face?" he questions, but I just ignore him.

 I start to walk into the bathroom to get my shower, but I'm stopped once more by Duff beckoning me to him.

"Come here, I have to tell you something." He says seriously.

"Duff, please. I need a shower" I tell him once more.

"Just come here a second." he says again.

I walk to the edge of the bed. "What?" I question, stifling a smile as best as I can. I knew Duff all too well. He was up to his antics again. 

He runs his hand through his hair like he means business and gestures for me to sit down. Secretly, I found that so sexy. 

"Have a seat." he says, taking a drag off of his cigarette. 

I roll my eyes but do as I'm told. 

"We need to talk." he says, and I fail at holding back a scoff. I can tell by now that he's not serious.