Desired

I dressed myself carefully, selecting a thigh length leather skirt, a white bandeau, and Axl's black leather jacket. 

The outfit showed off my copious amounts of cleavage and the skirt was just short enough. It was an edgy look-- feminine and sexy, but badass.

"Ready to go babe?" Axl calls from somewhere in the house.

"Give me five more minutes!" I call back, brushing on the last bit of blush.

I wanted to look perfect for Aerosmith. The whole band was my idol, and I didn't want to look like a fool in front of them-- or Sharise for that matter.

Plus, I didn't know what her intentions were for inviting me to this shoot. All I knew was that I wanted to meet Aerosmith and watch them record the music video, especially since Guns would probably be doing the same thing in a few months.

When Axl found out Sharise had asked me to go to the Aerosmith shoot, he didn't want me to go. It took a lot of convincing, but after I told him about Vince wanting to speak to him, he agreed I could go.

I quickly blotted my lipstick and checked myself out in the mirror one last time. It would have to do, or else we'd be late.

"Let's go, Ana!" I hear Axl call again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Chill out." I say, walking towards the front door.

I step into the fourier and am immediately encountered by five grown men, simply awaiting my presence. They look me up and down, and a cat call emits from one of their mouths.

"Shit, Ana. I know you love Aerosmith but you'd think you'd dress like that for me every once in a while! Damn." Axl mutters.

I blush bright red and roll my eyes. "Oh please." I scoff.

"It's fucking Aerosmith, Axl. You go big or go home." Slash comments. 

Slash and I are similar in that Aerosmith is both of our favorite bands. He was the only one that truly understood my fascination.

"At least someone understands." I smile at Slash, and we head out the door.

I nearly trip due to the fact that I was practically running down the steps to the car. I was excited to say the least.

"I'm driving!" I call out suddenly, jumping in the driver's seat.

The guys quickly scramble into the car themselves, eager to get a seat and not be the one to have to sit in the trunk. 

Once the commotion settles, Steven is the last man standing outside of the car. 

"Ahhhh fuck." He complains, heading to the back of the car. 

"Should of moved a little faster, Popcorn." Duff says to him, and we hear the trunk shut closed.

I turn the key in the ignition and the engine comes to life. "Alright, are we ready to go?" I ask, and no one objects, so I put the car in reverse, backing out of the parking spot.

When I turn around to back up, I make eye contact with Duff, and he smiles at me. Butterflies take over my stomach and I can't help but blush.

After driving for a good 45 minutes, we arrive at the Long Beach Arena. The outside of the arena was beautiful. It was painted like the ocean, with sea creatures covering it from top to bottom. 

I parked the car carefully and got out, smoothing down my skirt. I checked myself in the car mirror one more time.

"Cut it out, Ana." Duff says quietly as he walks by. "You look amazing, as always."