intro

misfits

seokjin as the eldest, preparing for university with the weight of the world on his shoulders and six younger boys to look after.

namjoon as the seventeen year old fast food employee slash high school dropout who just needs to survive.

hoseok as the drug addicted teenage boy who doesn't care how addicted he is since he just wants to die anyways.

jimin as the boy with too many insecurities who cries himself to sleep when his father's slapped him across the face one too many times.

yoongi as the cigarette smoker with scars that paint his wrists like stitches holding a soul together.

jungkook as the fifteen year old who can't really eat anymore and throws up too often for it to just be the stomach bug again.

and taehyung as the starving street kid looking for a way to get away from his father and get on with his life.

and the story ends when taehyung decides he just doesn't want to grow up anymore.

-

two things:

1) my writing is shit. if you want nice, flowy, organized writing, this isn't the story for you lmao.

2) i'm planning on having a major character death at the end. if you are not okay with that, this also isn't the story for you.

i lied there's three lol.

3) trigger warning. tHis iS iMPOrTanT. there will be mentions and likely detailed descriptions of the following:

-eating disorders
-self harm
-suicide
-drugs/underage drinking
-child abuse

please be careful.

if you've read those three things over and you're still gonna read my shit story, happy reading.

hope you enjoy.

"what if we went up there?"

"went up where?"

"the stars."

"just you and me and the stars. wouldn't that be nice?"